You can enchant your costume on a building in Malangdo
. There are 3 NPC responsible for enchanting inside: Designer Heidam, Aver De Dosh and Lace La Zard.
Enchanting a Costume
Talk to Aver De Dosh to enchant the Headgear Costume and Lace La Zard for Garment Costume.
- You must have both costume and the stone to perform the enchantment.
- Enchantment has 50% chance to fail.
- If it is failed, only the stone will disappear while the costume remains.
- Enchant cannot be resetted.
Kit Costume Box can be purchase from Kafra Shop.
14 pieces of Kitcoin can be trade to Designer Heidam for 1 random costume as mentioned above. Kitcoin Purse contain 14 pieces of Kitcon that can be purchase from Kafra Shop or buying from players.
Obtained In-Game / Cash Shop
There are also some costumes that are eligible for enchantment that can be obtained in game (via quest), cash shop and lucky box.
Mid Year Madness Box
Spooktober Costume Box
Creepy Costume Box
Fluffy Costume Egg
Love Garden Costume Box
Anniversary Costume Box
April Costume Box
May Costume Box
12 Days of Christmas Raffle Giveaways!
Snowy Wears Costume Box
Mystical Costume Box
May Costume Box
- Including the other color of Costume: Ponytail, Costume: Twin Ponytail, Costume: Cowlick Hairstyle and Costume: Hair in a Bun
Exchanging from Costumes
- Designer Heidam will trade 1 Costume into 1 Enchant Stone. He will take a costume RANDOMLY FROM YOUR INVENTORY. So, it is a good idea to put some costume you want to keep on cart first.
- Including the other color of Costume: Cowlick Hairstyle and Costume: Hair in a Bun
Exchanging from Stones
will accept 3 enchant stone of the same type in exchange for a new random enchant stone.
Treasure Box Drop
Treasure boxes in Wave Mode Dungeon Sky Mode have a chance to drop the following stones below. Other stones can only be obtained from exchanging costume method.
- CRI Stone (Slot 1)
- HP+50 Stone (Slot 2)
- Magic Stone (Slot 2)
List of Enchant Stones
This is the list of enchant stones available. The "slot" in the Stone item's name and description refers to the costume placement: slot 1 means head upper, slot 2 means head middle, and slot 3 means head lower.