Guardian of Yggdrasil
|Guardian of Yggdrasil|
|Quest Prerequisite(s):||Finished Report from the New World|
Started Two Tribes (To the point where you enter the Dungeon)
|Item(s):|| 10 |
- Talk to the Yggdrasil Gatekeeper at
- How to reach the gatekeeper:
- Enter Yggdrasil Dungeon at .
- Enter the portal located at 3 o'clock of the map (not shown on minimap). The portal markings on the minimap are exits only.
- Once in level 2, walk right until you've reached a cliff. Control the "Strange Device" at Stealth. Be sure turn off Stealth when reaching the last circle to make sure the next circle appears.) , and cross the canyon by stepping on the circles. Stepping anywhere outside the shown circles will return you to the bottom right corner of the previous map. (Rogue-type classes can use
- After crossing the cliff, follow the path consisting of stairs and roots until you've arrived at a gate at .
- Tell Commander Agip about the cave you found, he tells you to find Historian Magnifier.
- Ask Historian Magnifier Prontera library. for help. He tells you to visit his assistant in the
- In the west Prontera Library (120/264), talk to Assistant Naomi , and she will give you several papers to read.
- Return to Magnifier, he tells you to go investigate what the Laphine and Sapha know. Chose to go to either the Laphine or Sapha.
- Talk to the Grumbling Soldier in the Splendide , and ask him about the tree.
- Go inside the central building .
- Then speak to Commander Lebiordirr .
- Inside the building in the far right of Manuk (309, 142), talk to the Laphine Prisoner .
- Talk to Neat Etorr in the same building.
- Return to Magnifier, he tells you to speak to Commander Agip to get his opinion.
- Commander Agip decides to ask both tribes for help exploring the cave. This will force each to help you to prevent you from getting help from their enemy.
- You are presented with a choice of which tribe to go to in order to seek assistance.
- Laphine Branch:
- Speak to the Laphine Commander, and threaten to ask the Sapha's help if she refuses hers. She will agree to help and ask you to talk to Aide Arioss.
- Aide Arioss will give you a token to mark you as a guardian of the Yggdrasil and tell you the password to get past the door.
- Sapha Branch:
- Return to the building in Manuk and talk to Neat Etorr again.
- Talk to the Laphine Prisoner twice.
- At this step you can now enter the Nidhoggur's Nest Instance. After you clear the instance, talk to Yggdrasiliad in the final room.
- Chose if you want to go to Splendide or Manuk for your reward.