|Base Experience:||70,000 (Non-VIP)|
|Job Experience:||10,000 (Non-VIP)|
|Quest Reward(s):||Ability to buy|
- In southern Brasilis, talk to the Candy Maker . He has run out of his supply of Guarana, but refers you to Chetro.
- Find Chetro
in the Art Museum. Head upstairs and enter the portal to the right. He is on the upper side of the room.
- Ask him about the Guarana and he tells you that Guarana does not grow in Brasilis anymore.
- Talk to him again and he will then tell you about the Guarana Kid; since he was born Guarana can't grow in Brasilis.
- The Strange Kid is standing by the shore near the Hydras. Regardless of what you ask, he only answers with animal sounds.
- Go back to Chetro and tell him about the boy. He refers you to Magician Paje.
- Mage Paje is on the upper west side of town. He casts a spell on you to allow you to converse with the animals.
- Head to Brasilis Field and walk near the Tucan . Continue talking to him until he gives you a feather. He will then warp you near the Jaguar.
- Walk near the Jaguar and he shall give you a meat. The Jaguar will then refer you to the Monkey as the animal to speak with.
- Find the Monkey and continue talking to him until he gives you a grape branch.
- Go back to the Strange Kid and give him the items. He shall reward you with .
- Go back to the Candy Maker and you shall receive your first
- The Candy Maker will now sell you Guarana Candy for 4,000 Zeny each.