Golden Dragon Helm Quest
|Golden Dragon Helm Quest|
|Item(s) (Consumed):|| 1 |
|Item(s) (Not Consumed):||1|
|Quest Corequisite(s):||Dragon of Eternity Quest|
The headgear recieved a major visual overhaul during the Legendary Update - Part 1 (July 29, 2016)
This included the headgear art, icon and ingame sprite.
STR +10, DEX +10
VIT +10, AGI+10
The Legendary Update - Part 1 (July 29, 2016).
The Golden Dragon Helm has always been one of the favorites of our community back in the days.
With that in mind, the Golden Dragon Helm has not just recieved a major visual overhaul, but also an additional hidden quest to unleash its true power, as a legendary headgear!
Dragon of Eternity is the result of that.
- Make sure that you have the in your inventory or equipped. Talk to Drakon , and he will be amazed as he was searching for this book since over a decade. Drakon now needs your help to go and visit his research assistant in Morroc. Offer your help.
- Erutis will already await you and give you a list of all the item requirements for the quest. She also informs you about the elusive Dragon which you need to find somewhere in a dungeon full of dragons.
- Go to the Abyss Dungeon and search for the hidden Odd Stone . At this part your character will say that you wished to have something to get the stone out of the gold pond. And that you should start looking around the treasure boxes to find such an item.
- Head over to the Treasure Box located at and click the chest. You will find a Long Golden Shovel which will help you to get the Odd Stone out of the gold pond you've found earlier.
- Return to the Odd Stone with the Long Golden Shovel to digg it out. You will obtain the glowing Odd Stone, which is actualy the elusive Dragon you've been looking for.
- Deliver the
He will also inform you that Vulcan the legendary smith will be able to further enhance his creation. , 5 , 5 , 9 , 400 and 500 to Drako . With the spell learned from the book, Drako creates the .