Frost Driver (Alt: Frost Diver) is a 1st class offensive skill available as Mage and Super Novice.
Releases a stream of frigid ice at a single target to inflict Water property magic damage. It has a chance of leaving the target frozen.
- The Chance and Duration are affected by target's magic defense.
- This is a disabling skill, since Frozen status stops any monsters immediately. From this point, it is possible to cast a high-damage skill without fearing retaliation from the monster, unless it breaks free in time.
- Frozen enemies become Level 1 Water property regardless of their original property. This means they become more vulnerable to Wind property skills, such as Lightening Bolt or Jupitel Thunder, while frozen.
- This skill does not freeze Boss or Undead property monsters, although it will still deal damage to them.
- If a Mage decides to become a Wizard, the skill Storm Gust can replace the need of this skill for mobs. The other disabling skill, Stone Curse, is also an option.
This page has the previous version of this skill before the 2020 skill updates.
- May 1st, 2020
- Global delay of skills reduced from 1.5 seconds to 0.5 seconds.