Fistful of Zeny
|Fistful of Zeny|
|Item(s) (Consumed):|| 5
|Quest Reward(s):||Pipe Cleaning|
Collecting Ore Fragments
- Speak with Karem Pucci
in East of Alberta.
- He will tell you that there's a group of bandits trying to take over the mine and requests your help.
- Once transported to Rock Ridge, speak with Costello to learn about the two native tribes of Rockridge and how the Buffalo Bandits have taken over the train.
- Speak with Wyatt Warp inside the sheriff's office near the center of town.
- Sheriff Wyatt Warp will tells you that the bandits stole the Purple Ore and that Johnny James wants to speak someone from the headquarters to negotiate an exchange.
- Return to Costello at the docks
- He values his life far greater than meeting the bandits himself so he convinces you to pose as a Headquarters member and meet the bandits with Wyatt.
- Wyatt Warp knew how much of a scaredy cat Costello is, and tells you the meeting point with the bandits is on the freight train.
- Leave the city at the east exit, and walk to the northern border where find the Unmoving Freight Train
- Two buffalo appear and ask who you are. Tell them I'm the mayor now (other option: I'm from Headquarters).
- As the two are processing this "news" a bunch of Cacti appears and arrest Johnny James.
- Albert escapes and tells Johnny he'll get the rest of their gang to help.
- Speak with Wyatt Warp who is still there, and he tells you to return to his office.
- Once at the sheriff's office, speak to either Ivoka Skudi or Wyatt Warp and they will discuss what to do with Johnny James and their concern with his accomplice, Albert.
- Talk to Ivoka Skudi and they say that they want you to convince Albert that Johnny isn't worth anything as a hostage; that you don't need the ores.
- And that you'd tell Johnny that Headquarters could shut down the mine, and that the job openings in the village are filled.
- Walk downstairs and tell Johnny James that Albert took over and that he'd sell the ores back to the town for a million zeny.
- Johnny agrees with your plan and wants you to get rid of Albert.
- Speak with Ivoka Skudi and he'll meet you upstairs.
- Tell Wyatt Warp that Johnny told you the password to draw Albert out, and then Wyatt tells you to meet with Shawn in the plaza in the meantime.
- Find Shawn McCurdy in the plaza and he tells you of a second floor of the mine the bandits haven't found or could get to.
- Travel two maps east of town and find Shawn McCurdy
at the east edge of the map.
- He gets scared by your appearance, and then he transports you into the mine.
- Once inside, speak to Shawn McCurdy and tells you to retrieve a
- The Purple Ore have 20 HP and drop a character-bound Purple Ore.
- Bring the back to Shawn McCurdy and he will transport you outside the mine.
- Walk to the Concaved Rock
on the west side of the entrance, near the little water tower.
- 'Chose the second Knock, knock, knock. option.
- Albert Ford appears just to the east of you and talk to him
- There's at least one choice to make, that might influence the story/quest.
- He will give you the .
- He will also drop and , pick them up.
- Take the Buffalo Bandit Mane to Sheriff Wyatt Warp.
- Talk to Johnny James in the sheriff's jail
- He tell you that the spy has continued to torment him with finger-gun motions.
- He then tells you the ore is under the elevator on the second floor of the mine.
- Talk to Sheriff Wyatt Warp and he will tell you to ask Shawn McCurdy for help.
- Return to Shawn McCurdy outside the mine to be transported inside the mine's second floor.
- Once inside, speak with Shawn McCurdy before making your way to the elevator.
- Click the Broken Elevator
which is to the South-East then North of where you spawned in.
- 3 bandits will spawn. Kill them, and then click on the Broken Elevator again to receive .
- Return to Shawn McCurdy with the crate and he will warp you outside.
- He will then ask you to bring 5 Brown Mufflers and 5 Bandit Scarves and kill 3 of each Buffalo Bandits.
- Each Kiwawa Desert map has two kinds:
- Kiwawa 1 has the Shotgun, and the Pistol bandits
- Kiwawa 2 has the Pistol and the Sword bandits.
- Brown Mufflers are obtained from the sword and shotgun bandits, and the Bandit Scarves from the Pistol bandits.
- Once you have all items, and hunted all the appropriate bandits, return to the Concaved Rock and talk to Albert. He's surprised by the truth of it all.
- Note: This is a good chance to pick up the Brown Mufflers and Bandit Scarves that he drops so that it can be used for other characters.
- After you burned your bridges with Albert, return to Wyatt Warp in the sheriff's office.