|Fixed Cast Time:||0.4 seconds|
|Variable Cast Time:||1.6 seconds|
|(Sage) Spell Breaker Lv. 3|
Attempts to nullify the majority of the stat changes, benefits and status effects of a single target. Each successful cast consumes a.
List of unaffected benefits
There are certain buffs which cannot be dispelled:
- Chemical Protection skills of Alchemists.
- Divest status of Rogue skills.
- Enchant Deadly Poison.
- Ninja Aura.
- Players using shields with cannot be dispelled.
- Power Up.
- Stalkers and Shadow Chasers linked with the Rogue Spirit are immune.
- Soul Linkers are naturally immune.
- Shattering Strike.
- TaeKwon Kid's Mild Wind, Tumbling, and kick stances.
- TaeKwon Master's Heat skills.
- Movement Speed boost gained from items.
- Arclouse Dash.
- Cart Boost.
- Food Items purchased from the Kafra Shop.
- Gunslinger's self buffs.
- Arch Bishop's Duple Light, Expiatio, and Lauda Agnus / Ramus stat bonuses.
- Royal Guard's Reflect Damage, Inspiration, Exceed Break, Vanguard Force and Banding.
- Sura's Rising Dragon, Gentle Touch-Energy Gain, Gentle Touch-Convert and Gentle Touch-Revitalize.
- This skill works on guild mates and allies in PvP environment when holding the Shift key. Party members can also be targeted in non-PvP areas.
- If skill is not mastered, target's magic defense lowers the chance of effect.
- This skill is not widely used in PvM environments, but is a heavily favored skill in PvP. Most classes have specific buffs and usable items that ensure their efficiency, and this skill is capable of removing many of them. The opponent is therefore forced to continue with limited abilities or re-buff themselves. Certain classes have skills that require a specific buff to be active, such as Monk's Guillotine Fist which requires Fury to be active, or Paladin's Martyr's Reckoning which is a self-buff until it is consumed. This allows this skill to temporarily disable such classes effectively.
- Most Sages, Scholars and Sorcerers interested in PvP will want a high level of this skill. It can, however, be simply recast if an attempt fails, making lower levels of this skill still viable.
Although the correct English spelling would be "Dispel" (
SA stands for Sage. Subsequently, it has been translated as "Dispell" for iRO. For consistency's sake the article uses iRO's spelling.
- Hallucination Drug is at maximum level. - Level 5; Usable, if
- - Level 1; Autocast on the target when performing a physical attack.
|Sage • Scholar • Sorcerer|
|Cast Cancel • Create Elemental Converter • Deluge • Dispell • Dragonology • Earth Spike • Elemental Change • Endow Blaze • Endow Tornado • Endow Tsunami • Endow Quake • Free Cast • Heaven's Drive • Hindsight • Hocus-pocus • Magic Rod • Magnetic Earth • Sense • Spell Breaker • Study • Volcano • Whirlwind|
|Blinding Mist • Double Bolt • Fiber Lock • Foresight • Indulge • Mind Breaker • Soul Exhale • Soul Siphon|
|Arrullo • Diamond Dust • Earth Grave • Elemental Shield • Electric Walk • Extreme Vacuum • Fire Walk • Full Throttle • Killing Cloud • Poison Burst • Psychic Wave • Spell Fist • Striking • Varetyr Spear • Warmer|
|Elemental Action • Element Analyze • Spirit Control • Spirit Cure • Spirit Sympathy • Call Agni • Call Aqua • Call Tera • Call Ventus • Fire Insignia • Earth Insignia • Wind Insignia • Water Insignia|
|Weapons||Book • Rod|