Jump to navigation Jump to search
|SP Cost:||15 + (Skill Level × 3)|
|Fixed Cast Time:||0.3 seconds|
|Variable Cast Time:||0.25 seconds|
|Cast Delay:||1 second|
|Weapon:||Spear or One Handed Sword or Two Handed Sword|
|(Knight) Pierce Lv. 5, Spear Mastery Lv. 5, Spear Stab Lv. 5|
Skewers a single target five times with a spiral technique, where each hit will inflict ranged physical damage. The damage is greatly affected by the weight of the equipped weapon.
|Level||Base Damage (ATK)||SP Cost|
Damage for each hit = [(floor(statusATK x 0.9) + floor((ATK + Weight) x 0.7) + masteryATK) x floor(Base_Damage) x (BaseLvl ÷ 100)]
- Despite the animation, all damage is connected in one single bundle.
- The affected target will be unable to move for one second while the hits of this skill are being inflicted (similar to being "crit locked").
- This skill has a unique size penalty:
- Small 125%
- Medium 100%
- Large 75%.
- Damage increasing cards or items that increase the final damage by a relative amount, such as , affect this skill.
- is the best weapon to use with this skill as weapon weight adds the most damage to date.
- This skill can be used primarily to level by Teleporting (by skill or ) around a map and one-shotting monsters.
- While this skill usually requires Magic Strings to gain more damage per minute than other skills, a Lexed Gloomy Clashing Spiral can instantly kill many classes.
- Additionally, it does have many advantages since it can deal so much damage at once. However, there are many cards that will reduce a good portion of damage of this skill. It can also be quickly blocked by Pneuma.
- A user can endow its weapon with the Wind property and use or cards to freeze enemies, inflicting further damage when the Wind property damage hits a frozen enemy.
- refined to +6 or higher (Only in PvP environment) - Increases damage by 100% if
- - Increases damage by 100%.
- - Reduces SP cost by 5.
- Gloomy Shyness - Increases damage by 10% ~ 100%
|Knight • Lord Knight • Rune Knight|
|Bowling Bash • Brandish Spear • Cavalier Mastery • Charge Attack • Counter Attack • One-Hand Quicken • Peco Peco Ride • Pierce • Spear Boomerang • Spear Mastery • Spear Stab • Twohand Quicken|
|Aura Blade • Clashing Spiral • Frenzy • |
|Death Bound • Dragon Breath • Dragon Howling • Dragon Training • Dragon Water Breath • Enchant Blade • Full Throttle • Hundred Spears • Ignition Break • Phantom Thrust • Rune Mastery • Sonic Wave • Wind Cutter|
|Weapons||One Handed Sword • Spear • Two Handed Sword|