Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Item(s) (Consumed):||6, 6|
|Base Experience:||200,000 (Non-VIP)|
|Job Experience:||200,000 (Non-VIP)|
|Quest Reward(s):||Ability to speak with Port Malaya NPC's and use town facilities|
- In Port Malaya, talk to Rodel the Guard and he will tell you how the villagers have been feeling more threatened by evil spirits and how they feel uncomfortable of outsiders.
- He will suggest you to speak with Leader Phong the Mumbaki. He will create mark on the map for you to locate him.
- Speak with the tribe Leader Phong the Mumbaki
- He will need to test how strong and pure your soul is.
- Select either of the choices and he will be amazed how the ghosts are threatened by your presence.
- Speak with Old Man Nardo
. Having a strong will and courage, the villagers are asking for your belongings as a lucky charm.
- He will ask if it is possible to have a button of your clothing.
- Speak with Collection Dealer Woeon
- He tells you that he can help you if you want a job around there and asks you if you could give him a button of your sleeve.
- Speak with Pedro the Sailor
- He asks you to stay for a while and hear his story and tells you that the town is a den of ghosts.
- For him to to be able to speak with the spirits, he will ask if you can give him a button of your sleeve.
- Speak with Blacksmith Pandoi
- He greets you with a smile and asks for something to prove that he met you in person.
- He thinks if he have an item from you it would scare away the ghosts.
- Speak with Talah
and her dad Romel .
- He asks if you could give her a button or some hair because she has trouble sleeping at night.
- After speaking with the 6 NPC's, return to Phong the Mumbaki. You can speak with them in any order.
- Note: It may be a bug but it seems it is only required to speak to 5 of the 6 NPCs at this point.
- Although the and s must still be delivered to all 6 later on.
- He asks you if there's something wrong.
- Explain to him what happened and he tells you that they are preparing for a spiritual protection for the villagers but is not going well.
- As a temporary solution, he asks you if you could fulfill their request.
- He will then be asking what is the best item you can give them as a protection.
- Suggest him s and s.
- Gather the required items and deliver them to the people you spoke with earlier (in any order).
- Return to Mumbaki after delivering the items.
- He thanks you for delivering the charm and tells you he already found ways to build it.
- Receive EXP & JOB EXP
- You can now start the daily quests and speak with most of the NPC's in Port Malaya.