|SP Cost:||(Skill Level + 12)|
|Fixed Cast Time:||0.35 seconds|
|Knock Back:||5 cells|
|Area of Effect:||5x5|
|(Swordman) Bash Lv. 10, Magnum Break Lv. 3, Two-Handed Sword Mastery Lv. 5; (Knight) Twohand Quicken Lv. 10, Counter Attack Lv. 5|
Strikes a single target with a smashing blow twice, where each strike will inflict physical damage individually to all enemies within the area of effect and push them backwards.
|Level||Damage (ATK)||SP Cost|
- The Cast Time cannot be interrupted.
- Even when used with a bow on a Rogue class, the skill is still considered Melee. Hence it is not blocked by Pneuma, does not consume arrows and some effects such as the bonus for equipping a with will not apply.
- The knockback effect will move the target into the direction the user has last moved or faced toward. When turning away from a target and then performing the skill, it results in the opposite effect where the target becomes drawn to the user.
- The knockback effect is applied before inflicting damage. Due to this, Safety Wall does not block the skill.
- Number of hit will change depends on weapon used.
- This is one of two area skills a Knight can learn, the other being Brandish Spear. Unlike Brandish Spear, however, this skill does not have weapon restriction. It inflicts more damage than Brandish Spear, but also has a smaller area of effect. Knights oriented towards PvM generally prefer this skill over Brandish Spear simply due to its larger damage.
- In PvP environments, Knights may be requested to tank and spread status effects instead of inflict damage. For this purpose, this skill has a small area of effect, making it less efficient for spreading status effects. This skill is still able to deal damage, and is useful for knocking back and scattering opponents.
- - Level 1; Autocast on target when physically attacking
- Swordman class only) - Level 5 - Autocast on target when physically attacking (
- Bowling Bash is level 10, increases damage by 50%. - If
- - For every 5 base levels, increases damage by 3%.
|Knight • Lord Knight • Rune Knight|
|Bowling Bash • Brandish Spear • Cavalier Mastery • Charge Attack • Counter Attack • One-Hand Quicken • Peco Peco Ride • Pierce • Spear Boomerang • Spear Mastery • Spear Stab • Twohand Quicken|
|Aura Blade • Clashing Spiral • Frenzy • |
|Death Bound • Dragon Breath • Dragon Howling • Dragon Training • Dragon Water Breath • Enchant Blade • Full Throttle • Hundred Spears • Ignition Break • Phantom Thrust • Rune Mastery • Sonic Wave • Wind Cutter|
|Weapons||One Handed Sword • Spear • Two Handed Sword|