Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Cast Delay:||0.1 seconds|
|Range:||(10 + Vulture's Eye Level) cells|
|Knock Back:||2 cells|
|Area of Effect:||3x3 ~ 5x5|
|(Archer) Double Strafe Lv. 5|
Shoots an arrow that spreads over a targeted location to inflict ranged physical damage to all enemies and push them 2 cells backward within the area of effect. Each cast uses one arrow, of which property depends on the property of this skill.
|Level||Damage (ATK)||Area of Effect|
- The Knock Back of this skill depends on where the enemies are relative to where the skill is used as shown above. If any monster is in the same cell as the targeted location, it will be knocked back westward.
- This skill can hit cloaked entities.
- Animation Delay cannot be bypassed by movement or being hit.
- Traps can be moved around using this skill, much like how monsters/players are affected by usual knock back skills. Using this method, it is possible to push traps beneath monsters, which is not directly possible.
- - Increases the damage by 50% when compounded to a Bow.
- - Increases the damage by 5%
- - Increases damage by 1% for every base level.
|Skills||Arrow Crafting • Arrow Repel • Arrow Shower • Double Strafe • Improve Concentration • Owl's Eye • Vulture's Eye|
|Quests||Archer Skill Quest|