XHILO

i like SG too..

i have mine pawning an assasin cross XD woot~

sg are strong although they lack big amount of hp

but they deal alot damage

i know there are many players still cant afford rich equips

i have resorted on to this:

headgears:

alice hat[1] or GDH[1] much better .... with gemini card.. OR A CUTE BABY CHICK-if you like double attacks its cute ^^ worth 400m-600m+

estimated:

alice hate+ card is 100m over or below

GDH + card 700m over or below

so gemini must cost 50m to 100m up

on the mid level must be evil ears + 1 str or sunglasses[1] with maya purple card

cost of card

maya purple is 300m to 400m

then to body is evil druid card/marc on glittering jacket or valk. armor

cards cost:

marc is 20m-50m

evildruid is 30m-60m

ON weapon you can use:

basic: TRIPLE BLOODY BOOK[3] ^ ^

giant encyclopedia[2] with 2 skeleton worker card---price: hunt them XD

for rich is giant encyclopedia[2] with thana + skel worker XD

or Giant encyclopedia[2] with thana + LOD card

on shoes is:

martyr card

or +9shoes with firelock soldier card

on accessories is:

owl baron+owl duke card----i suggest you hunt em on @warp tha_t06

for imposito manus--increases damage a little bit

and lex aeterna for double damage

for combo is lightning bolt cast when attacking

quotes*** by SOLOMON :D i'll add 2 mantis ring instead... but if your a int type who does damage on magic kettle and vanilmirth the owl combo is good enough ^^

-----

or whatever you like can do..

like one megs+ owl baron XD

or 2 megs XD

Build:

200 str

agi is until 195 aspd, but put max(200) on dex first

dex 200 :D for ACCURACY..

luk is until 50 critical....

why??

i think because having 100 crit is having 100% critical however it is only effective on monster, so when attacking players with significantly high flee you wont be sure to hit 100% critical.. thats based on experience..

so instead of that we need 50 critical to 50% critical which leaves us 4 hits on pvp with 50% of 4 hits critical and 100% 2 hits critical

Um you`re wrong on that teory the formula For every 3 points LUK win a +1 in making critical.(Luk/3)=1 Crit

by Silver,

just try and see whats the difference.. "the player will be most happy if they try"

which gives us more stats point after to put on VIT :D

so vit should be the rest of it

and int should be 1 ... XD i just think so

----

OK I HAVE DECIDED

THX FOR THE ADVISE.. SO BASED ON ADVICE... HMM

I add THE HYBRID STATS

198 str or 200 str

200 dex ---dex helps a character a lot.. ^^ for many reasons

agi until 195 aspd..

luk is until 50 crit

int is 50 for extra protection from magic attacks

and the rest is vit ^ ^

SKILLS:??

I HAVE COME UP SOME USEFUL TIPS!

EVENTUALLY WHEN A STAR GLADIATOR REACH THE JOB LVL. OF 120 ALL SKILLS CAN BE MAXXED AND THERE SHOULD BE MORE LIKE 5 EXCESS POINTS..

IMPORTANT INFOS: FEELINGS ON LVL.3

INFO ABOUT FEELINGS: WARNING READ THIS ITS IMPORTANT!!

Feelings is a skill that memorize a place so SGs can use their SUN, MOON/LUNAR, and STARS skills

example: i put the lvl 1 feelings on pay_dun04 its memorizes the place as the place of the SUNS, so now the SG can use the SUNs skills on that place, but be very careful on picking your map, cuz ONES YOU MARKED THE MAP.. THERES NO WAY OF REMOVING IT.. ITS PERMANENT EVEN IF YOU DO RESETS xD, but according to my friend and guildmate HAYZD thx to him, there is one solution.. your SG must sit next to a TAEKWON.. w/ both of you sitting the the two must do, /doridori, then an angel will appear and reset your feelings.. but sadly it has 1% chance of success XD, i know it sounds stupid, but he really searched it thoroughly on the NET XD.

so back to the topic!:

SKILLS:

×FEELINGS×

LVL. 1 Feelings is a skill that marks the map as THE PLACE OF THE SUN

enables use of the skills: all lvl 3!

--WARMTH OF THE SUN--offensive

--COMFORT OF THE SUN--active, increases VIT DEFENSE by(LV+DEX+LUK)/2 so for ex. if you are max and have dex200 luk200 you will have 654 vit def.. divide by 2= 327 def.!!

--ANGER OF THE SUNS, passive--increases damage based on+((BASE LVL+LUK+DEX)/3)% so for ex. you maxed it all so you have 654/3, then you got 218%!! so lets assume you have 4000 damage+218 that would make your damage 9110!!, info: skill damage also changes!! ~woot ^ ^

SADLY WORKS ONLY WHEN LVL. 1 HATRED IS USED: see info later.. now continue

--BLESSINGS OF THE SUN, passive--very useful on lvlng gives +50% exp on lvl 5.. but same it needs lvl. 1 HATRED

LVL. 2 Feelings is a skill that marks the map as THE PLACE OF THE MOON

enables use of the skills: all lvl 3!

--WARMTH OF THE MOON--active

--COMFORT OF THE MOON--active, increases FLEE by(LV+DEX+LUK)/10 so for ex. you have 200dex 200luk and max lvl 254 you will have

654/10 so that makes + 65 flee :D

--ANGER OF THE MOON--~~~~~~~~~SAME~~~~~~

--BLESSINGS OF THE MOON--~~~~~~~~~SAME~~~~~~

LVL. 3 Feelings is a skill that marks the map as THE PLACE OF THE STARS

enables use of skills: all lvl 3!

--WARMTH OF THE STARS--active

--COMFORT OF THE STARS--passive, increases your aspd by[(LV+DEX+LUK)/10]% not too significant XD

--ANGER OF THE STARS--~~~~~~~~~SAME~~~~~~

--BLESSINGS OF THE STARS--~~~~~~~~~SAME~~~~~~

hope you understand my explanation on feelings

next is:

WARM WIND lvl 7--very important, so put these as early as you finished on the kicks

FRIEND lvl 3--all about counter kicks and combo, for party only.. needs SG and Monk/Champion

KNOWLEDGE lvl 10--ll bout the effects of the skill feelings nothing too important really so dont worry ^^

last is:

UNION!!-- ONE OF THE BEST SKILLS SGs CAN OFFER!!

for union to be activated your SG, must be soul linked with a SL

then activate the skill.. its good for lvling and PVP

since it increases your movement speed, and all your attacks never miss! and it ignores DEFENSE, but the backdraft is you lose 2% of your HP everytime you attack a monster and 8% everytime you attack a player XD, also the deadliest part is when you attack player when your hp is 20% below you will die instantly XD

so i advice to have a healer back up.. and also soul linker skills autoheal and autoresu will help XD

so basically its like having thanatos card when on union.. use it only on emergency and on WOEs/ PVPs

warning:

dont put on DEMON.. its the skill that you dont wanna mess with XD i dunno why its on this server but skills like this is only a little effective on normal rates 1x1x10x XD

its makes you perma blind as i experienced and as said by tama chan ^^

and its effects are pointless as said by solomon ^^

do as you please:

JUST DONT PUT ON "DEMON" IT WILL MAKE YOU PERMANENT BLIND.. IT SUCKS

enjoy your star gladiator!!

ITEM GUIDES:

owl duke and owl baron cards--- just go to @warp tha_t04

and also giant encyclopedia[2] can be found on the same map, on monster called ELDER

Just some futher info for reseting Places of the Sun Moon and Stars, along with Hatred targets.

Apparently, SG's have two hidden skills which are not shown in their skill list.

Miracle of the Sun,Moon and Stars: small chance of activating when walking, this skill allows you to use all Comfort/Warmth/Blessing skills Anywhere, and all monsters/players become Target of the Stars. blink.gif . Miracle lasts around 10mins, and you gain the purple/blue soul lnik effect when it is active.

Angel of the Sun,Moon and Stars: Allows you to reset all Places of the Sun/Moon/Stars along with Hatred targets. Not musch is know about this skill, but from what i've found so far:

-you need to sit beside a taekwon class character: Taekwon, Soul Linker or SG

-you need to be recovering HP/SP

-you must be in the Happy state: activates when two taekwon class characters use /doridori beside each other

-has a very small chance of activating 0.01~1% chance.

When Angel of the Sun/Moon/Stars activates, the taekwon angel should appear (same one when you level up) and tell you that all your Places and Targets have been reset.

hopefully this helps^^

edited: February 04, 2008 (8:05 pm GMT+8 time , Philippines)

added skills 1:04 am

---

added:

--- solomons comment on mantis rings

---NO DEMON SKILLS!! by: Tama Chan! arigatou gozaimasu!

---BABY CHICK ^^

---Hybrid Build:D

---ITEM HUNTING GUIDE

---THE SKILLS GUIDE: ULTIMATE!!

---Silvers 3ple Bloody Book[3] XD

---hayzd special info XD

removed:

---valkery helm[1] non donation XD i forgot sorry

---and also dark illusion ^^i thought it would work, but thx solomon

THX to everyones help!!

yup I Had a SG it Was CriT TYpe

It can Barely hit some one BUt My CriT Was 4k ea hit

the i tried a int type of course with m. kettle its pretty good

then imma try this build you said..

dont forget to put YOur sun, moon and star in the right place!!!

Erm, a few problems in this guide. I'll start with the most obvious flaws.

1. SGs can't equip non donation Valk helms - they're for rebirth classes (and Soul Linked Super Novices) only.

2. Dark Illusion sunnies? With 200 dex, like you've recommended, you'd autocast even if you went temporarily insane and equipped 2 Phen Clips. For the life of me, I can't figure out what this card's supposed to be for.

3. Demon's pointless on this server - you can _easily_ reach 195 aspd without it, and you'll want the excess agi you'd 'save' by getting demon for additional flee. The blind is a huge handicap in WOE, as well, and also cripples the SG as an MVP scouter/ hunter - something it does extremely well otherwise thanks to Jump.

4. If you're going for raw damage, as well, I find that 2 x mantis rings, if you can use them to hit another +10 str, provides much more damage than Owl Duke + Owl Baron in the long run. Your SG won't benefit from Lightning bolt, since it doesn't have int, and lex isn't really suited to a character that relies on doing a lot of less damaging hits.

5. Not so much a flaw, but I think the problem most people have with SGs is not knowing how to work their sun, moon, and stars skills. A guide to the intricacies of those abilities would be a LOT more helpful than an equip/ build guide. Everyone knows how to build a basic melee character, and that's what this is.

Just some futher info for reseting Places of the Sun Moon and Stars, along with Hatred targets.

Apparently, SG's have two hidden skills which are not shown in their skill list.

Miracle of the Sun,Moon and Stars: small chance of activating when walking, this skill allows you to use all Comfort/Warmth/Blessing skills Anywhere, and all monsters/players become Target of the Stars. :blink: . Miracle lasts around 10mins, and you gain the purple/blue soul lnik effect when it is active.

Angel of the Sun,Moon and Stars: Allows you to reset all Places of the Sun/Moon/Stars along with Hatred targets. Not musch is know about this skill, but from what i've found so far:

-you need to sit beside a taekwon class character: Taekwon, Soul Linker or SG

-you need to be recovering HP/SP

-you must be in the Happy state: activates when two taekwon class characters use /doridori beside each other

-has a very small chance of activating 0.01~1% chance.

When Angel of the Sun/Moon/Stars activates, the taekwon angel should appear (same one when you level up) and tell you that all your Places and Targets have been reset.

hopefully this helps^^

Build:

200 str

agi is until 195 aspd, but put max(200) on dex first

dex 200 biggrin.gif for ACCURACY..

luk is until 50 critical....

why??

i think because having 100 crit is having 100% critical however it is only effective on monster, so when attacking players with significantly high flee you wont be sure to hit 100% critical.. thats based on experience..

so instead of that we need 50 critical to 50% critical which leaves us 4 hits on pvp with 50% of 4 hits critical and 100% 2 hits critical

Um you`re wrong on that teory the formula For every 3 points LUK win a +1 in making critical.(Luk/3)=1 Crit

• 1 year later...

My main is a Star Gladiator. ^_^

Actually, it'd be best to use Warmth of the Stars, so you conserve SP, imo. 10 more sp is always good for an SG to have.

<3

I use my SG (Sekhmet) for pvp and and gold farming, usually. And Miracle doesn't kick in when you're walking, but when you're attacking. ^_^ At least, that's what I've observed.

+_+ And I'm totally going to go try that Angel of the Sun,Moon,Stars. <3

Wool Scarf /w raydric + Tidal shoe /w marty card combo

Or variants + vmant.

Weapon,

giant encyclopedia[2] with 2 skeleton worker card---price: hunt them XD

Isnt 2 hydras better? 20% x 2 > 15% x 2

for rich is giant encyclopedia[2] with thana + skel worker XD

or Giant encyclopedia[2] with thana + LOD card

This is off personal experience

Thana + TG = Sex<3

Thana + SK = Sexier.

but anyways, off hand should have a V-shield(for the 20% reduction to water fire shadow and undead) with thara frog(30% reduce from demi)