GatheringRO Community

3 Simplest Coupon Point Quests

Genesis

3 Simplest Coupon Point Quests

This is a simple compilation of the easiest quests you can do to get a coupon point.

I've listed the 3 which I think are the simplest, giving you enough points to get One (1) Coupon.

To understand what coupons and coupon points are, please refer to GM Dante's Tutorial on the Coupon Point System. It's a little old, but all the information still pertains /no1

For further quests, please do a forum search on "coupon point".

Please understand that I take no credit for the coordinates and information held within. It is all information freely available through a forum search or RO sites like the wiki's or RateMyServer.net. This list is only for convenience's sake./wow

Culvert Volunteer Quest

1) Talk to the Recruiter @ prt_in 85 105 and volunteer. He'll give you some pots and warp you to the culvert entrance.

Done! 1 point!

Juice Making Quest

You will need:

1 x Meat ~ available from butcher @ prontera 64 125

1) Talk to the kid Morrison @ prt_in 47 173, DON'T give him the meat but ignore him.

2) Talk to his mother who is right next to him. She'll thank you and talk about a juice maker.

Done! 2 points!

Ride to Alberta Quest Credit to xKaton

1) Talk to Edgar @ izlude 179 186, and ask him how to get to Alberta.

2) Then tell him you're sick of walking and are broke.

3) Pay him 250z ^_^

4) He'll take you to Alberta!

/grat ~ 3 Points collected!

Talk to the coupon redemption staff to redeem your coupon.

For further quests, please do a forum search on "coupon point"

Finally, the guide has been updated!!! All quests have been re-tested and are found to be working 100%!

Once again, I take no credit for this information. I've only compiled it.

Any suggestions for easier quests or constructive criticism is greatly appreciated! :)

~ Genesis

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great job :)

Anyhow, just a suggestion, do you think you can include the Evolved Headgears we can create with Coupons?

The NPC doesn't allow you to see the list of headgears if you don't possess a coupon, so it'll be really helpful if there was something to refer to ^_^

Great job :)

Anyhow, just a suggestion, do you think you can include the Evolved Headgears we can create with Coupons?

The NPC doesn't allow you to see the list of headgears if you don't possess a coupon, so it'll be really helpful if there was something to refer to ^_^

Wow there must be a psychic connection or something here ~ I was just about to make a guide for the very thing you suggested... O_O

I'm literally working on it right now ~ like right now right now...

Wow there must be a psychic connection or something here ~ I was just about to make a guide for the very thing you suggested... O_O

I'm literally working on it right now ~ like right now right now...

Awesome.

Looking forward to it ^_^

• 2 weeks later...

I found the simplest ever that noone mentioned (like Culvert).

Warp to Edgar (izlude:182,186). Talk to him.. The first Answer is 1, the second is 2.

And thanks for this 5 ways too.

Thats all, i got one Coupon Point.. Now i have 15 Points :D

I found the simplest ever that noone mentioned (like Culvert).

Warp to Edgar (izlude:182,186). Talk to him.. The first Answer is 1, the second is 2.

And thanks for this 5 ways too.

Thats all, i got one Coupon Point.. Now i have 15 Points :D

Very cool - never heard of that one before...

The yellow pot one didnt give me any option to give her the yellow pot, she just gos on about how hot it is and if i want to make a headgear from her.

I have no idea how to help you, sorry. Every single time I've done that quest it has worked. There should be an option that says "Here, my treat" or something like that.

Anyone can help?

The yellow pot one didnt give me any option to give her the yellow pot, she just gos on about how hot it is and if i want to make a headgear from her.

You can't mix the headgears without giving her a Yellow Potion first.

That means, if you can select between the Headgears to mix, then you already gave her a Pot.