GatheringRO Community

The Yellow Ribbon/Bandana Quest

Rhiann

I've been asked about my yellow ribbon so many times, I'm putting a topic up about it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1. Talk to Francisco (@warp althea 194 222) and put in the country name: Philippines

image.png

2. He will then ask you for 50 citron. The coordinates for the citron tree are: @warp pay_fild01 97 300.

3. Under the tree to your left is a sprout. It doesn't have a sprite, so just hover your mouse around the tree and you should see the word "Sprout".

image.png

4. You will need holy water to water the sprout, or else it will kill you if you try to pick the fruit, lol.

5. As for the holy water, you will need about 700+to get the 50 citron. Each holy water accounts for 1-3 points when watering the sprout. You will need to get 500 points total before you can get your 1st citron from the sprout. The citron will show up in the Usable Items tab in your inventory.

image.png

6. Once you get the 1st citron, the points will reset to 480. You just need to keep watering over and over till you get the other 49 citron.

image.png

7. Once you are finished, go back to Francisco (@warp althea 194 222) and he will give you the bandana/ribbon.

NEW NOTE: If you're having a hard time getting empty bottles, do this: If you have a wizard, use the warper to send you to the entrance of ant hell. Enter ant hell and you will find a lot of ant eggs. Just use an AOE spell such as Storm Gust (with autoloot on). Ant eggs drop bottles 100%, and they spawn back really quick. It shouldn't take you more than 30-40 min to get 500+ bottles... assuming no one else is there killing the eggs. Don't kill steal, lol.

2nd NEW NOTE: If you're lazy (and who isnt), you can buy a crate of empty bottles in the mall. The tool dealer has them at the bottom of his sellable items~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Girls get the Yellow Ribbon, Boys get the Yellow Bandana.

Thank you Arga for answering indirectly in another topic, lol.

Thank you Miez for the "How to Insert a Picture into the Board" Tutorial, it helped me.

-Rhiann

• 2 weeks later...
[...]

Thank you Miez for the "How to Insert a Picture into the Board" Tutorial, it helped me.

[...]

Thank you too that you write your Thanks Down. :blush:

Now i have to thank you for this usefull Tutorial!

:excl:User helps User.

:excl:Thats GatheringRo.

Miez

• 1 month later...

Well, to make holy water, you need a priest/monk/high priest/champion with the skill Aqua Benadicta.

(I think monk/champion can get the skill)

Then, once you have that, you take empty bottles, go stand in water, then use the skill.

That creates holy water.

Wow! XD If someone hadn't told me where that out was I would have never ever ever found it. Thanks!

Lol, yes very tiring, but on a good note, it only took me so far 330 HW to get up to 10 fruits, that includes getting it to that first bloom. It seemed to take 250 to get first bloom and an average of 10 more HW per fruit.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Another way to get the empty bottles easily is to get an Alchemist/Creator with a homunculus that attacks on it's own, and just go afk where all the eggs spawn. Took me 10-20 minutes to get 600.

EDIT: Thanks Puppet Heart. You just made it easier for my other characters. xD