GatheringRO Community

HighWizard Char.Guie

kiono

Ok, im not really a person to give guides,but i'll start it off.....

I've seen many people saying that they would rather have a Sniper than a High Wizard.This guide

will teach you that a high wizard can surpass what many say is impossible.

First you need to know what type of High Wizard you're going to be-a Single Target High Wiz(Jupitel Thunder) or a AoE High Wiz(LoV or SG)

1.Now after you've chosen you're type of high wiz you're going to be.Now you need to know the stats.

(Note:These "can" be the only stats you use-you can use the leftovers for VIT STR or w/e you need)

Single Target Wiz:

INT:180-200

DEX:Instant caaaast!!!

AGI:1(Unless you're using leftovers.)

(Also the AGI is pointless......hehe-just for beginning)

AoE Wiz

INT:200

DEX:Insta Cast

STR:around 30-50 (For holding items to become richeyyy! :D)

2.Ok now lets go with the weapons....well i cant say.......their really isn't a weapon i suggest you to use....Just go wit your instincts!!!!!(I Use rod of peircing :P)

3. This is where the skills come in.

If you're a single target high wiz then you'll need:

Jupitel Thunder:MAX

Amplify Magic Power:MAX

For AoE high wiz you'll need:

Lord of Vermillion(LoV):MAX

Storm Gust(SG):MAX

And any other AoE skills you might need (Amplify Magic power is just something u can use to strengthen up you're damage)

4.Now here are the advantages-Lets just say you're pvping (With no interruptions)with a Sniper.Once they start attacking,use your storm gust (+ Instant Cast)

and freeze the Sniper then all you have to do is use Jupitel Thunder (SPAM LIKE THE WIND BULLSEYE!!!)then repeat Storm Gust.You should probably kill him/her.If not, well you should get a good wep (Like is said i don't have any suggestions.)

5.Leveling you're serial killer (:D)

Starting off with novice.

Kill a poring-change to mage,farm at pay_dun00 until job lvl 40-change into a high wiz

Now this is whats so cool about wiz-you have no trouble killing stuff in pay_dun03 or 02.Just spam aoe skills until u hit lvl 100.

Reborn-now repeat-kill poring,change,now spam at pay_dun00.CONGRATULATIOOONNNS! you just made a serial killer! Err...i mean a High Wizard!!!!

Oh yeah and i have a sniper and i've never killed a high wizard in my life playing RO........

NOTE:If this guide doesn't work for you-try using your instincts or search another class guide.Thank you.....

4.Now here are the advantages-Lets just say you're pvping (With no interruptions)with a Sniper.Once they start attacking,use your storm gust (+ Instant Cast)

and freeze the Sniper then all you have to do is use Jupitel Thunder (SPAM LIKE THE WIND BULLSEYE!!!)then repeat Storm Gust.You should probably kill him/her.If not, well you should get a good wep (Like is said i don't have any suggestions.)

What if he/she uses marc?

Not forgetting,a sniper has a long range atk.

If he /she uses charge arrow u will fly very far away n ur SG/LOV wont hit.

N if he/she on Berserk,ur atk is useless.

Moreover,GTB makes a person immune 2 magic.

Or,Maya card can reflect magic(50% chance).(0.o)

I'm the mageranger, I pwned so many Wizzies.

You need vit ,too.

High vit = Resistance to LEX DIVINA,Stun and stuff.

Lex Divina, is not only available for priests, metaller card does the same effect and Snipers pwn mages with stun,sleep or mute arrows! :P

Also they have a skill called "Shockwave Trap" it takes your Mana (if the Sniper knows how to use it correctly he's gonna pwn your whole mana)

If you're unlucky and have more mana than a prof he can take all your mana with "Soul Change"

So you need high vit or a marduk card (resistance against Silence)

A single target mage needs all Bolt skills and frost diver and stuff, of course he needs Jupitel, too. ;D

Well, not bad guide at all.

It's just depending on the skills (I mean playing skills xD) of the Sniper.

And maybe on the items. XD

Same with mages~

SG is the best skill wizzies have, but LoV sucks. It's flashy and big, but it does very little damage (test it yourself and see). If you're gonna go lightning element, jt is much, much better.

Better yet, just hybrid your two builds. The biggest advantage of wizzies is their wide selection of skills. Use jt AND sg AND heaven's drive (dun forget this one!)

Quagmire is amazing, and safety wall, of course.

• 2 weeks later...

umm sniper can own fast wizzies before wizzies can cast thier magic to kill sniper beacuse they have more range <_< duh...

5.Leveling you're serial killer (:D)

Starting off with novice.

Kill a poring-change to mage,farm at pay_dun00 until job lvl 40-change into a high wiz

Now this is whats so cool about wiz-you have no trouble killing stuff in pay_dun03 or 02.Just spam aoe skills until u hit lvl 100.

Reborn-now repeat-kill poring,change,now spam at pay_dun00.CONGRATULATIOOONNNS! you just made a serial killer! Err...i mean a High Wizard!!!!

Oh yeah and i have a sniper and i've never killed a high wizard in my life playing RO........

NOTE:If this guide doesn't work for you-try using your instincts or search another class guide.Thank you.....

Get to job 50 at pay_dun00/orcsdun01 :excl:

• 4 months later...

well anway if u meet a sniper with marc, sg and jupe then run.Theres no way around it snipers will kill you. As for gtb RUN!!! u cant do anything to them aside from pissing them off by sging their mates. By the way Lord of vermillion may be useless but its sure as hell annoying.