GatheringRO Community

Ultimate Spellbooks Quest

D e M o N

Question

5 answers to this question

I told you what needs to be done by looking at the NPC's source code.
If your quest progress is correct, then you should be able to continue.

Please note that the NPC Mysterious Documents triggers picking one of the 5 books randomly.
As such it is possible that you keep on running into a "You already own this document".

If you're unlucky (chance 1:10) you simply trigger another "Dizziness" cooldown.
So that would be working as intended.

But it's hard to tell for me since i don't know at which part exactly you're failing.

If you still encounter issues, please let me know your char name, so i can check your quest progress.
And/or send me a recording of the NPC conversation.

This wiki guide is most likely outdated, so i'm not sure if it's still accurate with the recent update to replace the old speelbooks.
On patch day we've also released duplicate NPCs in our Althea library for both Lea and Master Velofos.

You must be a warlock to access this quest and have the Release Spell learned.
Talk first to Master Velofos, then continue with Lea as soon as he tells you to do so.

Later in the quest you must be at least base level 140.

The Dizziness part is a simple cooldown. You can't proceed in certain parts of the quest while this quest entry is active, so you have to wait for it to wear off. "Mysterious Documents" NPC located at dic_in01 25 190 will then erase the quest when the timer has been reached. As soon as it states "You don't feel as nauseous anymore. It should be safe to proceed now."

By then you must have learned both Tetra Vortex and Comet (at least lvl 1) or you won't be able to continue.

I have finally completed this quest after 11-12 days.

The NPC will keep giving you this dialog:

Spoiler

image.png.ff29b27d83a773afe319fdb907a38d64.png

The "Dizziness" quest entry occurs more often than 1:10 that you claim.
On some days I get "Nothing here looks special" 3x, then "Dizziness" quest on the 4th attempt.
This will then repeat after cooldown of "dizziness" quest.

On 1/20/2022 at 3:16 PM, D e M o N said:

The "Dizziness" quest entry occurs more often than 1:10 that you claim.

With the chance of 1:10 i didn't mean that you will be able to continue after your 10th try.
Technically speaking it could take you more than a billion times by just being unlucky.

I took all the information i gave you directly from the source code, not from a guide.

Glad that it worked out for you. :)