GatheringRO Community

so i decide to come back here at my beloved GRO what class is good now for woe or battleground ??

noob!!!

Question

6 answers to this question

39 minutes ago, noob!!! said:

so i decide to come back here at my beloved GRO what class is good now for woe or battleground ??

Define "good" because there are a lot of "good" classes for both WoE and Battlegrounds. If by "good" you mean high K/D ratios that would be the Warlock, Doram, and Rebellion classes. If you mean "popular", Royal Guard, Doram, Sorcerer(recent), Shadow Chaser, and Mechanic. If you mean "reliable", Royal Guard, Doram, Genetic, Archbishop, Ranger. Take your pick.

48 minutes ago, noob!!! said:

i got gset wep n armor does it good ?? bcoz they keep telling me to get siege set.

Most of the Glorious Weapons are strong in PVP scenarios especially when they're greatly refined (+11 - +14). Though objectively speaking, there are better alternatives to the Glorious Armor set (the Glorious accessories are fine though) as description-wise, the Glorious Set is built for support roles like Archbishops and Pitcher-build Genetics. The Siege Set was recommended to you because it is one of the most reliable PVP sets for players breaking into the PvP scene as it provides a great deal of resistance against players, ranged attacks, and grants a considerable amount of HP. It's really up to you what kind of character you want to build!

Hi!

It's hard to measure whether certain classes are good/better compared to others especially with "limited" equips because you just came back! I'd suggest you to play any class you're comfortable with. Since any classes are useful in their own ways!

Glorious set weapon and armor is still "playable"! Especially glorious weapons, those are still ruling in our beloved server. About the armor/set, I don't know you're referring to the basic glorious set, or the new battleground set (warmaster, exec., battlelord's, etc.). But I guess the basic glorious set is also playable, while siege set is also gonna be good if you ever want to start again!

Cheers,

On 6/10/2021 at 7:38 PM, Everade said:

Please note that currently modified official gear (for example Glorious or Vellum sets) will be reverted to their official stats with the upcoming patch.

How about custom headgear especially equipment from BG's & Woe's? The current effect will remain in future?

Mostly untouched for now.
Not sure if some balancing changes will already be included in this patch or in the next one.
But i suspect that we will have to re-balance at least some of the HP bonuses.

In any case, they will stay most likely the same.
Just with some minor adjustments to fit the new meta.