GatheringRO - Community

Maybe raise the dropp Chance so that new Players have a chanche to get gear

Go to solution Solved by Everade,

Question

i farm aloot and hard but just get 1 Doram weapon for around a Week try to uppgrate it aaand it brokes aound a weak farm for nothing

so pls raise the dropprate so there is a possable chanche to get some gear

in german

also ich habe jetzt ca eine woche gefarmt um eine einzige doram Waffe zu bekommen bei dem versuch sie zu uppen ist sie zerbrochen und naja das farmen an sich ist ja nicht so schlimm ich mag farmen aber wenn nahe zu nix dabei rumm kommt ist es einfach nur Frustrierend und ich als neuer Spieler bin einfach nur frustriert da es gefühlt eine Ewigkeit braucht überhaupt etwas zu bekommen.

nennt es rumheulen aber nett gesagt habe ich keine lust mehr jedes einloggen ist halt einfach nur ein remider wie frustrierend es ist.

MfG

Pest Pulle

aka DoramPulle

4 answers to this question

• Solution

There are currently no plans on increasing drop rates, especially not with our current plans for the future of gRO as described here:

I recommend to only take the risk of an upgrade if you've already a spare gear at hand, in case you're trying to upgrade your main gear.

Or you can also take safe refinements options into consideration so there's no fear of gear loss as outlined in our wiki:
https://gatheringro.com/wiki/Refinement_System#Upgrade_Offerings

Hello! The drop rate of the server is already higher than normal (100x) and it just requires some patience to farm your gear. If you want, I can help you farm a bit if ever you come online the same time I do.