GatheringRO Community

GRO Item Database "NPC Buy"

ZakAvatarz

Question

Okay... going to do the Ninja/Kagerou/Oboro equipment quests and one of them require scales from 3 MVP's 30 each. I checked GRO Item Database and these scales gave a price under the "NPC Buy" column. As far as I remember there is not one NPC that sells drops from MVP monster, not in the official game servers.

Where is the NPC that I can buy these scales from?

3 answers to this question

Every item database entry includes a buy and sell entry. Although yes, it can also be defined as 0.
This doesn't mean that it's actualy being sold by a NPC.

It's a basic definement for a default buy and/or sell price within the database and has no direct connection to NPCs.
This price will be used if a NPC shop uses the item, and the price has been set to "default" instead of a custom price definement.
That's all.

I could look them up being sold if you want, but i would require the item id to do so.

4 hours ago, Everade said:

Every item database entry includes a buy and sell entry. Although yes, it can also be defined as 0.
This doesn't mean that it's actualy being sold by a NPC.

It's a basic definement for a default buy and/or sell price within the database and has no direct connection to NPCs.
This price will be used if a NPC shop uses the item, and the price has been set to "default" instead of a custom price definement.
That's all.

I could look them up being sold if you want, but i would require the item id to do so.

Ah okay. Was gonna try to get the Ninja Scale Armor and it needs 30 Fire Dragon Scale, 30 Ice Scale, 30 Darkred Scale Piece.
Also was gonna go get Tenebris Latitantes. Got the 10 Dark Pieces but I need a Special Ninja Suit[1], sadly the slotted version isn't sold anywhere and the none of the enchant bros has that in their options.