GatheringRO - Community

Some Clarification

Go to solution Solved by Everade,

Question

10 answers to this question

• Solution

Hey there.

I'm sorry about the missunderstanding.
We're currently working on a very big patch which is going to change our rates, max level configurations and much more.
Due to this, some data may be inconstistent.

The information on our website currently shows our planned changes which take place soon.

If you jump in right now, you will be able to level up fairly quickly and set foot. (250/120) being max levels right now.
Once the patch hits, leveling up will be slower paced and the max base and job levels will be lowered to official standards. (200/70) will be the new max. Your progress however will carry over, so there's no need to worry about that.

Our planned changes are outlined right here:

13 hours ago, Everade said:

Hey there.

I'm sorry about the missunderstanding.
We're currently working on a very big patch which is going to change our rates, max level configurations and much more.
Due to this, some data may be inconstistent.

The information on our website currently shows our planned changes which take place soon.

If you jump in right now, you will be able to level up fairly quickly and set foot. (250/120) being max levels right now.
Once the patch hits, leveling up will be slower paced and the max base and job levels will be lowered to official standards. (200/70) will be the new max. Your progress however will carry over, so there's no need to worry about that.

Our planned changes are outlined right here:

Ah! Okay.

So saying that if I got in now and did the "quick leveling" guide at the wiki, making me 250/120, putting all points in stats and skills. Then the patch you mentioned happened... what will happen to my character? Will it keep its 250/120 levels or will it be reduced to the planned 200/70 and the points are reset a la Hypnotizer-like so I can redistribute with the new limit?

Just as you mentioned in your second scenario.
All characters will be reduced to the new max 200/70, and your characters will be reset for free.
So you can simply redistribute your stats and skill points.

5 hours ago, Everade said:

All characters will be reduced to the new max 200/70, and your characters will be reset for free.

Final Question: Wheb deleting a character... How long do I have to wait?

6 hours ago, Everade said:

Also may I bring out an opinion?
I know this might not matter from one player but... Max Job Lv 70 is a bit too close to the official KRO servers. I know the 120 is OP, tried it on RMS's Skill Simulator, yet 70 is a bit limiting (as mention in the link you provided that it'll encourage us to focus on a build and not have access to all the skills), IMHO, as the other three servers I went through also end up changing to the 70 max.. Maybe 80 or 90 is good, some wiggle room but still limiting.

And that's the opinion that I wanna voice out. Of course, you and your staff have total control over what you plan to do and words from a single player/user won't matter much, but hey at least I got it off my system this early on. Thanks for reading.

We have a 48hours delay for deleting characters.
The game will show the exact date, when you'll be able to confirm the deletion.

And the upcoming changes are planned to bring the official balancing to the table.
We've been struggling with our custom balancing for the past 15 years, so you're a little too late for that :P

Well aware that the official job level is limiting, which is also plays a big part in the class balance.
The idea of the upcoming changes are that our class balance goes the official route.

9 hours ago, Everade said:

We have a 48hours delay for deleting characters.
The game will show the exact date, when you'll be able to confirm the deletion.

And the upcoming changes are planned to bring the official balancing to the table.
We've been struggling with our custom balancing for the past 15 years, so you're a little too late for that :P

Well aware that the official job level is limiting, which is also plays a big part in the class balance.
The idea of the upcoming changes are that our class balance goes the official route.

Understandable.

Final final questions (I swear!):

Does the first Jobs have the stay in the 50 limit or do they have the same extention of job lvs like their advanced tiers?

When the Star Emperor, Soul Reaper and 4th classes come into the server. Will they have the lv. 70 limit too?

Based on the official data i currently have my hands on:

Job lvl 10:
Novice/High

Job lvl 50:
1st/Trans
2nd
Soul Linker
Taekwon
Star Gladiator

Job lvl 60:
Summoner

Job lvl 70:
Trans 2nd
3rd
Ninja
Gunslinger
Oboro/Kagerou
Rebellion
Star Emperor
Soul Reaper

Please note that 4th classes are a long way off.
They will increase the base level back up to 250, where we're currently at.

The only official data i've seen so far are job level experience tables only up to job level 50.
Can't confirm anything just yet as i'm not focusing on them right now nor during the course of 2021.

Feel free to checkout the official korean ragnarok online website, i'm sure you would be able to find it right there.
We implement new classes based on official data.

The official 4th class announcement was here: