GatheringRO Community

will brynhild[1] and balmung[3] disappear from our inventory or storage when the big update comes?

Zyhi

Question

@Everade
those are not official items. if not disappear maybe turn into a random placeholder item like a bugged apple or whichever? i don't think it's possible for the slotted version to automatically transform into the official unslotted ones because they have different item id

please please be honest with us

3 answers to this question

As mentioned in our official statement, we don't plan to delete items entirely.
Please note that both mentioned items, the Brynhild[1] and Balmung[3], are fully custom items.

Turning an item into a different one is absolutely possible, although there are no specific plans to do that.
For any custom item: It's possible that they will be modified either by their stats, effects or slot count, but they won't vanish for sure.

Custom items will mostly stay untouched, unless they have overscaled high-rate effects like healing buffs and so on...
We don't want to kill their main purpose nor existence, but rebalance them slightly instead.

Please note that i can't go into any specific details for any item.

On 12/21/2020 at 2:18 PM, Everade said:

As mentioned in our official statement, we don't plan to delete items entirely.
Please note that both mentioned items, the Brynhild[1] and Balmung[3], are fully custom items.

Turning an item into a different one is absolutely possible, although there are no specific plans to do that.
For any custom item: It's possible that they will be modified either by their stats, effects or slot count, but they won't vanish for sure.

Custom items will mostly stay untouched, unless they have overscaled high-rate effects like healing buffs and so on...
We don't want to kill their main purpose nor existence, but rebalance them slightly instead.

Please note that i can't go into any specific details for any item.

@Everadethank you I was worried that the custom Glorious Ring S1 and S2 set and Emperium Armor I bought were going to disappear along with the mvp card in the armor if I didn't decard it before the big update. for sure then that emperium equips and the custom battleground armors won't disappear when the update comes? that way we can decard before it happens

I've just answered that. No item will vanish, the might only be modified. /swt3

In case a card slot will be removed and you still got a card compound to it:
With this update we've developed a new system that detects these cases, and automatically decards them for you.

Specifically designed so that players don't have to worry about anything.