Jump to content
GatheringRO Community
  • 0

WBE Message


Derpotato
 Share

Question

6 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 1

Originaly, this should only be displayed if you haven't fighted the boss (not dealt any damage).

 

Still not sure what's the cause.
My guess is that you're dealing too much dmg, which results in negative numbers, thus the system thinks you haven't done enough.

World bosses weren't designed for ranger spam. /gawi

 

The next update will include an experimental fix, hope it works this time around.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0

It means that world boss using star wars force to pushing you back? /heh

 

Jk, it means that you not dealing enough damage to get the reward (at least 1% of world boss hp) or is it bugged? There is a time that I'm not eligible too, even tho i dealt enough dmg.. just unlucky

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
23 hours ago, rafelcd said:

It means that world boss using star wars force to pushing you back? /heh

 

Jk, it means that you not dealing enough damage to get the reward (at least 1% of world boss hp) or is it bugged? There is a time that I'm not eligible too, even tho i dealt enough dmg.. just unlucky

 

 

 

Today also isn't my lucky day. /sob I guess I need to hunt for better equips. I did bring someone to play with us and she just started with a Doram and was able to get a reward though!

 

21 hours ago, Everade said:

Originaly, this should only be displayed if you haven't fighted the boss (not dealt any damage).

 

Still not sure what's the cause.
My guess is that you're dealing too much dmg, which results in negative numbers, thus the system thinks you haven't done enough.

World bosses weren't designed for ranger spam. /gawi

 

The next update will include an experimental fix, hope it works this time around.

 

I was watching the damage I was inflicting on the boss via the chat viewer so I was certain I damaged it somehow. Also, is the reward IP address based? Just curious (nothing illegal I swear). /swt3

 

13 hours ago, Miss Carol said:

Your damage wasn't sufficient. This could be a bug but, i read on patch notes and this bug is fixed.

 

If you need help with sets or tips, tell me, i'll aswer when i read.

 

Bye bye~


Carol

 

I would love to hear tips and tricks! I hope we can communicate somehow. Thank you! /thx

 

Regarding my reply to @Everade, I got this message today even though I did not receive any reward. Is this normal? There are two people playing at home sharing the same internet connection. Hence, same IP address. She got the reward and I did not. Still damage related issue perhaps? I hope you can clarify.

 

image.png.be7e9caf11b9471bb973e71fcec144f9.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
10 hours ago, Derpotato said:

 

Today also isn't my lucky day. /sob I guess I need to hunt for better equips. I did bring someone to play with us and she just started with a Doram and was able to get a reward though!

 

 

I was watching the damage I was inflicting on the boss via the chat viewer so I was certain I damaged it somehow. Also, is the reward IP address based? Just curious (nothing illegal I swear). /swt3

 

 

I would love to hear tips and tricks! I hope we can communicate somehow. Thank you! /thx

 

Regarding my reply to @Everade, I got this message today even though I did not receive any reward. Is this normal? There are two people playing at home sharing the same internet connection. Hence, same IP address. She got the reward and I did not. Still damage related issue perhaps? I hope you can clarify.

 

image.png.be7e9caf11b9471bb973e71fcec144f9.png

 

About Chest Empty... Yaa it's IP based, so only one of you will get the reward. I suggest using mobile hotspot only for WBE. Me and my brother use same Wifi, but when we are going to WOE,BG, or WBE, i usually turn on and use my own mobile hotspot /swt3

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
11 hours ago, rafelcd said:

 

About Chest Empty... Yaa it's IP based, so only one of you will get the reward. I suggest using mobile hotspot only for WBE. Me and my brother use same Wifi, but when we are going to WOE,BG, or WBE, i usually turn on and use my own mobile hotspot /swt3

 

Oh dang. So that somewhat confirms it (unless @Everade states something otherwise). I guess I'll aternately get the reward. Or schedule which one of us here at home will participate the WBE. /heh

 

Thank you! /thx

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...