GatheringRO Community

WBE Message

Derpotato

Question

6 answers to this question

Originaly, this should only be displayed if you haven't fighted the boss (not dealt any damage).

Still not sure what's the cause.
My guess is that you're dealing too much dmg, which results in negative numbers, thus the system thinks you haven't done enough.

World bosses weren't designed for ranger spam. /gawi

The next update will include an experimental fix, hope it works this time around.

It means that world boss using star wars force to pushing you back? /heh

Jk, it means that you not dealing enough damage to get the reward (at least 1% of world boss hp) or is it bugged? There is a time that I'm not eligible too, even tho i dealt enough dmg.. just unlucky

23 hours ago, rafelcd said:

It means that world boss using star wars force to pushing you back? /heh

Jk, it means that you not dealing enough damage to get the reward (at least 1% of world boss hp) or is it bugged? There is a time that I'm not eligible too, even tho i dealt enough dmg.. just unlucky

Today also isn't my lucky day. /sob I guess I need to hunt for better equips. I did bring someone to play with us and she just started with a Doram and was able to get a reward though!

21 hours ago, Everade said:

Originaly, this should only be displayed if you haven't fighted the boss (not dealt any damage).

Still not sure what's the cause.
My guess is that you're dealing too much dmg, which results in negative numbers, thus the system thinks you haven't done enough.

World bosses weren't designed for ranger spam. /gawi

The next update will include an experimental fix, hope it works this time around.

I was watching the damage I was inflicting on the boss via the chat viewer so I was certain I damaged it somehow. Also, is the reward IP address based? Just curious (nothing illegal I swear). /swt3

13 hours ago, Miss Carol said:

Your damage wasn't sufficient. This could be a bug but, i read on patch notes and this bug is fixed.

If you need help with sets or tips, tell me, i'll aswer when i read.

Bye bye~

Carol

I would love to hear tips and tricks! I hope we can communicate somehow. Thank you! /thx

Regarding my reply to @Everade, I got this message today even though I did not receive any reward. Is this normal? There are two people playing at home sharing the same internet connection. Hence, same IP address. She got the reward and I did not. Still damage related issue perhaps? I hope you can clarify.

image.png.be7e9caf11b9471bb973e71fcec144f9.png

10 hours ago, Derpotato said:

Today also isn't my lucky day. /sob I guess I need to hunt for better equips. I did bring someone to play with us and she just started with a Doram and was able to get a reward though!

I was watching the damage I was inflicting on the boss via the chat viewer so I was certain I damaged it somehow. Also, is the reward IP address based? Just curious (nothing illegal I swear). /swt3

I would love to hear tips and tricks! I hope we can communicate somehow. Thank you! /thx

Regarding my reply to @Everade, I got this message today even though I did not receive any reward. Is this normal? There are two people playing at home sharing the same internet connection. Hence, same IP address. She got the reward and I did not. Still damage related issue perhaps? I hope you can clarify.

image.png.be7e9caf11b9471bb973e71fcec144f9.png

About Chest Empty... Yaa it's IP based, so only one of you will get the reward. I suggest using mobile hotspot only for WBE. Me and my brother use same Wifi, but when we are going to WOE,BG, or WBE, i usually turn on and use my own mobile hotspot /swt3

11 hours ago, rafelcd said:

About Chest Empty... Yaa it's IP based, so only one of you will get the reward. I suggest using mobile hotspot only for WBE. Me and my brother use same Wifi, but when we are going to WOE,BG, or WBE, i usually turn on and use my own mobile hotspot /swt3

Oh dang. So that somewhat confirms it (unless @Everade states something otherwise). I guess I'll aternately get the reward. Or schedule which one of us here at home will participate the WBE. /heh

Thank you! /thx