GatheringRO Community

Emperium Gears and Weapons Revert Back to Emperium Fragments

Sanaaa

Question

I want to suggest to have a feature of breaking emperium gears and weapons to turn them back to emperium fragments. Can work with something like 50% emp frags worth or something like it would be revetered back to emp frags with a RNG of 30% - 50% emp frags worth the item gear/weapon used. This can also be applied to BG sets/weapons

4 answers to this question

This feature already exists in the form of a usable item.

The guide's pictures are broken but the tool mentioned there does what you are suggesting, although it yields well below 50% frags.

There is no such feature for BG and I am not sure it would be a good idea, as it might (even if only a tiny bit) affect BG activity if you can earn badges through other means.

Created new screenshots and updated coordinates in that player guide ;)

Also here's the official topic which mentions the salvage tool:

On 11/3/2016 at 8:56 PM, Everade said:

Token Shop

TokenShop.png

Kafra Token Merchants

Our Kafras are selling a variety of consumables and other useful items.

Token Shop comes with 2 mighty tools at your disposal.

TokenTools.png
Ascended Salvage Tool
- A mighty hammer to salvage rare crafting materials from ascended Emperium Weapons or Armors. The Ascended Salvage Tool supports only Emperium Gear and will help you gathering rare materials, or simply get back some fragments if you've made a wrong pick. It also warns you about refinements. Cards however are being savely returned to your inventory.
Disclaimer:
Please note that Emperium Gear gets destroyed during this process and can't be returned.

Advanced Mining Pick
- Highly efficient at gathering resources and uncovering rare components. The advanced Mining Pick replaces the need of having any other picks if you're going to mine and increases the amount of mobs you can kill.  Crystal Mine 

17 hours ago, Rayleigh said:

This feature already exists in the form of a usable item.

The guide's pictures are broken but the tool mentioned there does what you are suggesting, although it yields well below 50% frags.

There is no such feature for BG and I am not sure it would be a good idea, as it might (even if only a tiny bit) affect BG activity if you can earn badges through other means.

I'm suggesting something more Emperium Fragment/Heroism Badges specific. Something like getting higher emperium fragments as return rather than 12-30 emp frags(8% or less return) chance and cosmic powders which is only useful for making cosmic helm, which not all players wanna create or spend so much resources on to.

There are no plans on adding such a feature, since it will only take away activity from these PvP game modes.

Currently the Ascended Salvage Tool returns the following items per salvaged weapon or gear:

15-35 Emperium Fragments
2-5 Obsidian Fragments
2-4 Cosmic Powder

One of its main purpose is also to handout quest related legendary material components.

It has been specificaly designed for that purpose and the emperium fragments return is just a little cherry top.

On top of that, it also savely takes out cards, which means you don't have to pay additionaly for that either.

Since it's ultimately your choice on:
1.) what you want to buy
2.) what you want to salvage

I think the salvage tool is absolutely fine in its current state.
If you personaly think salvaging your gear is a waste and you're not interested into the legendary quest content, then recommend to not use the feature.