GatheringRO Community

Sura - TC & GOH to OP

Pixel

Question

Most Sura's now a days just go on TC non stop due to no HP drain and dmg is too OP

while ranger class has no chance to defend themselves from the rapid attacks while they cursed circle and kill with 2 rapid TC and i am dead,

this doesn't seems to be balanced in anyway possible Sura's are exploiting the "NO HP DRAIN UPDATE" and it is very hard to play around them as there are more then 7 Sura's in guild,

and it is almost impossible to though them.

@Everade

i kindly request you please check all possible outcomes as sura's class are actually ruling the pvp base areas.

Thanks

@Pixel

15 answers to this question

Since almost all players agreed to the skill,stats/hp,item normalization in our last survey, basically all skills and especialy classes will recieve a major rebalance.
As of this point, we do no longer consider re-balancings in any way, until the big patch has been rolled out.

Some suggestions:

1. Reduce the portion of the formula that takes Max HP in to consideration.

2. Increase cool down of Tiger Cannon / Gate of Hell to match official mechanics.

3. Increase base SP cost to cast Tiger Cannon / Gate of Hell.

--Considering that Sura can use Power Absorb to regenerate up to 15% Maximum SP every 3 seconds, this should not be an issue.

On 5/11/2020 at 12:01 AM, Pixel said:

while ranger class has no chance to defend themselves from the rapid attacks while they cursed circle and kill with 2 rapid TC and i am dead,

I don't think your ranger is a very good basis about this because you're always on LK card and your ranger is only 200k+ hp and prolly with no resist at all. I'm not saying that sura is not OP but the thing about what you're talking about that with 2 rapid TC you are dead, you're actually worth 1 combo only (based from experience on killing you during woe and pvp) and maybe its your PvP build and the way you play that has a problem.

Maybe, but the fact that a Sura can snap in and out within a fracture of a second and push out hard-hitting combos without any drawback makes a sura basically invincible.
I personally believe that Sura, with its current ablities and extremely low cooldowns is too versatile when it comes to speed and damage combined.

So i definitely want to address that.

But it would be great to get some more feedback on this.

33 minutes ago, Everade said:

Maybe, but the fact that a Sura can snap in and out within a fracture of a second and push out hard-hitting combos without any drawback makes a sura basically invincible.
I personally believe that Sura, with its current ablities and extremely low cooldowns is too versatile when it comes to speed and damage combined.

One thing i can say for sure is that Suras in the server before were mostly Dragon+Fallen combo types (Spams the combo without using Tiger Cannon as the main medium for dealing damage) and got changed heavily, turning most Suras nowadays into TC types when the change in TC (No hp consumption) got implemented. Also, some Sura players atm that i know told me that it's the reason why they went back to playing Sura and changed into TC type sura, not the TC damage or anything. Which also removed the sense of having regen-type suras and giving the capability to just be High HP focused suras and just use 2 kiels which makes the snap-in and combo and snap-out possible because without 2 kiels, there will be a delay before a sura can cast another skill after using body relocate->windmill. Bottomline, having HP Consumption on TC will make a sura think twice before just spamming TC combo and flash combo, and will also make Suras to think more about their build by having regen type (2 aa on hg + boss egni on foot gear) to give them space in using TC but will give them delay or to use the 2 kiels + amon ra build which will be risky for them to keep using TC.

On 5/25/2020 at 8:17 AM, Sanaaa said:

I don't think your ranger is a very good basis about this because you're always on LK card and your ranger is only 200k+ hp and prolly with no resist at all. I'm not saying that sura is not OP but the thing about what you're talking about that with 2 rapid TC you are dead, you're actually worth 1 combo only (based from experience on killing you during woe and pvp) and maybe its your PvP build and the way you play that has a problem.

Well I think you've been personally hurt but my intention to report this issue is to get it in light that sura class is pretty unfair bit when it comes to woe or PvP based area, and if I would say & I mean no disrespect to any sura player out there you'll still need 2 TC to end my ranger, and I feel my ranger would be perfect basis/example to explain how sura's can put fun playing pvp & woe to a dead lock place via cursed circle + TC & windmill + TC with enormous dmg "(and here i would add my hp is at 800-830 depends on buff no buff)" yet if you think your sura will still manage to pawn me with single TC so Sir/Ma'am there is certainly no doubt sura's dmg + no hp drain for high intensity skills is a real issue here and it doesn't only effect me as ranger but ppl have even told me in-game that this report might get something positive out of this current situation. 

@Sanaaa I hope you'd be a sport to handle the situations but never the less I really appreciate your thoughts and feed back and I really hope we would have a fair PvP soon.

Thanks

@Pixel

On 5/25/2020 at 1:07 PM, Everade said:

Sir, the issue is not Sura's mobility but what makes them invincible is the confidence that they have nothing to lose, as before sura were to use TC as a endgame in order to finish the battle, but instead with no hp drain while using TC / GoH, they start of with cursed circle + TC & windmill + TC and the player is pretty much dead, by any chance it survived sura can again go cursed circle as cool down time is over by then, 

So in conclusion we have no chance to face of its totally pointless game play and it basically take any of all fun left while WOEing.

I would most certainly suggest that Sura's be back to drain hp as they are supposed to, and it is as the skill demands for giving them a enormous amount of dmg in return.

By the look of woe ranking chart shared above it's definitely showing the best dmg, which is in any case above 500k. 

I hope for a fair and balanced game play.

Thanks

@Pixel

There are currently no plans no adding the HP drain back, since this was an official update which took part during the official kRO - Job Improvement Project of Sura.
As usual, we try to keep all mechanics as official as possible and then rather balance around those new systems.

1 hour ago, Everade said:

There are currently no plans no adding the HP drain back, since this was an official update which took part during the official kRO - Job Improvement Project of Sura.
As usual, we try to keep all mechanics as official as possible and then rather balance around those new systems.

If that's the case, this will most probably come down to reducing damage or adding cd on sura skills again /heh 

15 hours ago, Everade said:

I'm afraid to say that I'm not fully aware of current kRO system, but if that's the case, I would say playing around with Sura's make no sense, I mean advantage and disadvantages could be taken in account if there is room in-between those two prospects, but in this case (Hey you have sura in middle of woe battle just do Alt+F4 or AFK for 10 sec take a water break instead. 

I hope I had ppl who could back me up here, but seems like it's pretty much ignored as no one care for a fair game play. 

Thanks to all who shared their opinion and feed back.

On 5/25/2020 at 2:37 PM, Everade said:

I agree if you say sura is invincible, because sura got mobility, high damage,regen (from bg boots, and sura skill) and can cure all disease (froze,burn,bleeding,etc). /abs

I personally having hard time when facing sura as ranger. It's not about the damage (since i can reduce it thx to emp armor set and cards), but it's about sura cooldown is extremely low and high mobility. Sura can back and forth dealing damage like super fast. And if sura hp/sp is low, they can body reloct away,fast regen, and back to enemy again with speed of light, and yea... some usually using (Steel Body and Alt + F4 combo) in the middle of fight to get away when HP is low (which maybe sir Eve can do something about it?). If only ranger warg can grow wings and fly, it can solve sura high mobility problem /slur

Sou... I think nerfing sura skill cooldown might be a good idea, bcs i think sura TC damage got nerfed before (Correct me if I'm wrong).

And... That's all for my feedback. I love fair play games, but again, it's in @Everade hands to fix it or not. I'll just follow the river~ 

Thx /thx

On 5/29/2020 at 5:25 PM, Sanaaa said:

If that's the case, this will most probably come down to reducing damage or adding cd on sura skills again /heh 

+1 on either reducing the damage or adding a bit of cooldown on the skills. /no1

Sura has Low Risk High Reward for a while now due to high mobility and adding damage that they can Body Relocate + Tiger Cannon, Rinse Repeat which often times kills targets in a few attempts leaves really few rooms for counterplay.