GatheringRO Community

Feedback - Misleading NPC Prices

Madeleine

Question

After saving Heroism Badges from Battle Ground, I tried to buy Domovoi Egg from Battlegrounds today.

At first I thought I did not habe my Heroism Badges. I checked my inventory and I habe 4,000+ which ist more than enough.

If you check the chat log, the NPC says  "This Vendor exchanges "Heroism Badge" for items.".

But as you can see, this NPC only accepts Cash Points. After participating in Battle Grounds, to

earn enough badges for a Domovoi Egg, you will learn that you need cash points to buy items from this shop.

image.png.b9361d4db59efa5c49840a38051b5854.png

6 answers to this question

3 hours ago, Madeleine said:

I have tried this with 3 more characters, I do not think my characters are the issue.

Security: OFF

Inventory: 26 / 100

Weight: 351 / 7560 (4% weight capacity)

Heroism Badges : 5,085

1632021128_bgbadges.thumb.png.0203f2cbbca53ca43426712966ae7acd.png

It won't let you buy it by placing it on FAV. So you gotta place it back there.

All shops within the Battlegrounds Arena require you to pay with Heroism Badge, just like the NPC initialy states when opening the shop.

I'm well aware that the Client displays that Cash Points within that message, but sadly i have no way on changing that, because we basically abuse the old cash shop system as *item-currency* shops.
The client simply always displays that you don't have enough cash points, that's just how it is. image.png

You can savely ignore that and just assume the *Cash Points* are refering to the Heroism Badge (or any other item currency used in that shop respectively) instead.

If you could tell me your character name then i can take a look at your initial issue on purchasing the egg.
Please also make sure that you have enough free inventory space to purchase anything and that you're not overweight.

59 minutes ago, Everade said:

Please also make sure that you have enough free inventory space to purchase anything and that you're not overweight.

I have tried this with 3 more characters, I do not think my characters are the issue.

Security: OFF

Inventory: 26 / 100

Weight: 351 / 7560 (4% weight capacity)

Heroism Badges : 5,085

image.png.e6aa0a66073c11cb8c5908dec05ced50.png