GatheringRO Community

AI not working

capndarkduck

Question

Since the new patch my AI has broken in that the homunculus (amistr) does not attack to defend my character or itself, as it should even with basic AI. This also affects the default AI when i switch with /hoai. I'm making sure to relog to initiate the change. I've spent hours fiddling with the azzy AI settings and switching out the whole AI and sakray AI with previously working versions. I've even tried a fresh install of the latest gatheringRO.

I know that fixing 3rd party AI is not something you guys would normally help with, but since it's affecting default AI too, I'm hoping you could help me out! I'll settle for playing the game with default AI at this point. If someone would be so kind as to link an upload of an AI folder that works for amistr in the current version of gatheringRo, I would be forever grateful!

Thanks!

3 answers to this question

Gravity (aka the original Ragnarok Online creators) have entirely disabled the auto attack feature to prevent afk farming.
In exchange they have implemented the auto-feed feature.

You can still use the old AI code, but it won't work anymore.