GatheringRO Community

Guide for Ranger for WBE

jchanelle

Question

So I'm kinda new here and I just want to build my ranger so I can finally join WBE with the rest of the cool people... some of the topics here are way too old and I dont know if it still applies. If there's any guide for the right items to get for a ranger I would gladly devote my time and work on it. Please and thank you!

tumblr_n4eag9STsy1sqhy0go1_r1_500.gif.529271ae02c16412601f3b15d8bdd0b0.gif 

~Thank you >.<

-Bellatrixx

2 answers to this question

Top Headgear: Anything with + to dex or ranged damage

Middle Headgear: Anything with + to dex or ranged damage

Lower Headgear: Anything with + to dex or ranged damage

Note: You can use Gemini-S58 Card to help reduce chance of getting inflicted with status effects from Belphegor.

Armor: White Wing Suits (Anubis at drops it at 100% rate. Can be found in_sphinx4 or in_sphinx5 )

Bow: Elven Bow Combo (Gargoyle drops bow at 5%, gl_sew02/03/04, Arrows can be bought at @warp mora 100 118)

Garment: White Wing Manteau (Can be obtained from Mora Village  @warp mora 152 97 by doing Mora Daily Quests. Need 10 Mora Coins)

Shoes: White Wing Boots (Can be obtained from  Mora Village @warp mora 152 97 by doing Mora Daily Quests. Need 10 Mora Coins)

Accessory #1: White Wing Brooch ( 1% drop rate. Can be obtained from Acidus (Blue) abyss_02 and Acidus (Gold) at abyss_03)

Accessory #2: White Wing Brooch -OR- Bow Thimble (1% drop rate. Can be obtained from Gargoyle, and can be slotted)

When fighting Belphegor, you might want to bring a few Panacea's, they can be obtain from the Tool Dealer ( @warp althea 169 279 )

They are helpful you get silenced, confusion, etc.