GatheringRO - Community

Althea Renovation

my point is, Its already buffed for 3 times since 2017, I don't complain this axes tornado before the update which is already have high damages. But, after this new update, the damages is not normal. I already test it with 2 handed emp axe +0 which is have more defensive than glorious 2 handed axes (because on glorious 2 handed axes have slaughter effect level 2) and with 2 emperium glove, with only that equip, It can still gives high damages. Then if you have battle lord armor set, gods, glorious 2 handed axe , pew pew you are nothing and  after using magnetic field and just spamming axes tornado 3 times,  then you  will be back to althea.

Thanks

8 hours ago, D e M o N said:

Translation:

<Insert Job Class or Skill Here> Is too OP! Nerf it because I cannot compete with it.

Seriously? When you face something you cannot kill or compete with, you immediately want it to be nerfed/disabled/rebalanced?

When it was bloodlust, players wanted the skill disabled. (It now has 1 second non-reducible cast time)

When it was Gate of Hell, players wanted it to be nerfed.

When it was shield spell (healing), players wanted it to be nerfed.

When it was Soul Expansion, players wanted it to be nerfed. (It has gone through several revisions already)

When it was Overbrand, players wanted it to be nerfed.

When it was Sharpshooting, someone wanted it to be "balanced" because they died in 2 hits. it got nerfed in the end.

What is next on the list to be nerfed because some players can't handle it when someone is stronger or has an advantage over them?

+1 i get your point, and besides there are items / equipment we can use to reduce damage from those skills, or to counter them.  it's a matter how you switch items.. only those skills that is very OP, should be Nerf or rebalance.. that even u used all kind of reduction or counter item/equipment is still hurts..

11 hours ago, theomarsmellow said:

my point is, Its already buffed for 3 times since 2017, I don't complain this axes tornado before the update which is already have high damages. But, after this new update, the damages is not normal. I already test it with 2 handed emp axe +0 which is have more defensive than glorious 2 handed axes (because on glorious 2 handed axes have slaughter effect level 2) and with 2 emperium glove, with only that equip, It can still gives high damages. Then if you have battle lord armor set, gods, glorious 2 handed axe , pew pew you are nothing and  after using magnetic field and just spamming axes tornado 3 times,  then you  will be back to althea.

Thanks

Ohh. So you're only suggesting to revert the most recent Axe Tornado boost? But keep the boosts from prior updates?

12 hours ago, theomarsmellow said:

Thanks

I believe boosts to Axe Tornado was boosted before this update.

• 3 years later...