GatheringRO - Community

Althea Renovation

Rebellion

- Reduced Desperado damage
- Added 20 seconds CD to Platinum Alter (experimental)
- Increased Triple Action damage
- Slightly increased Tracking CD (500ms)
- Reduced Fallen Angel and Heat Barrel bonus damage

long range class no schild = make dmg to survive ..... get dmg nerf

i mean i know ppl crying about desperados but they dont even start to think there are other classes like sorccer they just can use land protect....and despo got no use  or just use pneuma ....then we got Mecha a very power full class with bg set op dmg and they get more boost ....y? a Ranger and a Rebillion go no chance if theres a Meach with Neutral Barrier 

a Running AOE PNEUMA FILD and we nerf Bouth long range no shild clasess i dont understand it.

Uwahhh it looks so nice. Lemme put my two cents here~

I LOVE THE NEW TOWN!!!  /lv

As someone who played wayyyy back when we only had prontera I'm really happy, because I loved prontera and was a bit sad when we got althea.

+ I really like the new graphic of the town, something that bugs me was always the ground pattern..idk I just didn't like it. And now you have much more space, althea feels twice as big as before !!! + I found so many little things and small corners to sit and chat ;_; ♥ It seems there is much love put in ALSO OMG THE NEW BGM!!!! you don't know how much I hated the ama song, I mean its pretty ok in amatsu...but, not althea. It didn't fit (i changed it always to prontera or alde theme ...)

Well ppl can discuss over the fountain in the middle.. but since I'm used to prontera its okay for me. And i can remember how all was pissed and annoyed when we got new althea as the main town. And now everyone got used to it. And I think the same will happen with new althea~ Because its nice ! /ok

The only minus i still see is the same we didn't had in old althea but in prontera. A clear line for pubbers, for me it was always nice to watch on a clear line of pubbers who buy and sell things.. now everything scattered since althea. Maybe I am the only one.../hmm/sry

1 hour ago, Slowmotion said:

Rebellion

i mean i know ppl crying about desperados but they dont even start to think there are other classes like sorccer they just can use land protect....and despo got no use  or just use pneuma ....then we got Mecha a very power full class with bg set op dmg and they get more boost ....y? a Ranger and a Rebillion go no chance if theres a Meach with Neutral Barrier 

a Running AOE PNEUMA FILD and we nerf Bouth long range no shild clasess i dont understand it.

All your mentioned changes were already in place before the althea update.
They just weren't announced yet. So there's no change with the Althea update on that part.

The Fallen Angel and Heat barrel change however is new.

1 hour ago, Autumn Angel said:

Uwahhh it looks so nice. Lemme put my two cents here~

I LOVE THE NEW TOWN!!!  /lv

As someone who played wayyyy back when we only had prontera I'm really happy, because I loved prontera and was a bit sad when we got althea.

+ I really like the new graphic of the town, something that bugs me was always the ground pattern..idk I just didn't like it. And now you have much more space, althea feels twice as big as before !!! + I found so many little things and small corners to sit and chat ;_; ♥ It seems there is much love put in ALSO OMG THE NEW BGM!!!! you don't know how much I hated the ama song, I mean its pretty ok in amatsu...but, not althea. It didn't fit (i changed it always to prontera or alde theme ...)

Well ppl can discuss over the fountain in the middle.. but since I'm used to prontera its okay for me. And i can remember how all was pissed and annoyed when we got new althea as the main town. And now everyone got used to it. And I think the same will happen with new althea~ Because its nice ! /ok

The only minus i still see is the same we didn't had in old althea but in prontera. A clear line for pubbers, for me it was always nice to watch on a clear line of pubbers who buy and sell things.. now everything scattered since althea. Maybe I am the only one.../hmm/sry

Thank you for the great feedback.
It took me several sleeples days to get it finished.
And it all started just because i wanted to remove the wooden counter from the old auction brokers :P

I might do some small changes on it later, so feedback is always welcome.

I didn't really think too much about the pubber problem.
Cause the initial Althea layout simply doesn't help much when it comes to pubbing.
Prontera was pretty good with the straight line so there was a lot of vertical movement.

If you have a good idea for a proper solution, let me know.

/gawi

Great updates over all.

Here is some feedback:

1. Move the Bank Officer NPC somewhere to the main area? This is a frequently used NPC and it got moved and placed in a building.

2. Move the platinum skill NPC closer to the job changer? This make more sense because when you change jobs, normally you get your quest skills afterward.

12 minutes ago, Everade said:

Thank you for the great feedback.
It took me several sleeples days to get it finished.
And it all started just because i wanted to remove the wooden counter from the old auction brokers :P

I might do some small changes on it later, so feedback is always welcome.

I didn't really think too much about the pubber problem.
Cause the initial Althea layout simply doesn't help much when it comes to pubbing.
Prontera was pretty good with the straight line so there was a lot of vertical movement.

If you have a good idea for a proper solution, let me know.

/gawi

Your welcome~ I mean I personally see all the love put in. The small details are wonderful.

I am a hobby artist and I see small things what may others don't see. I see all the love and the details ♥

Ah yes you are right, well if i find a good solution i will let you know. But all in all i search since althea was new for a solution /sob

Oh and that what vio said -> 2. Move the platinum skill NPC closer to the job changer? This make more sense because when you change jobs, normally you get your quest skills afterward.

Is true, many ppl asked in global where the platinum npc is ^^ This would be may a good change~

2 hours ago, D e M o N said:

Great updates over all.

Here is some feedback:

1. Move the Bank Officer NPC somewhere to the main area? This is a frequently used NPC and it got moved and placed in a building.

2. Move the platinum skill NPC closer to the job changer? This make more sense because when you change jobs, normally you get your quest skills afterward.

I agree with vio on these. there has already been people trying to find the NPC as @Autumn Angel mentioned.

13 hours ago, Slowmotion said:

Rebellion

it still hurts buddy, you didn't even noticed that its been changed before GM Everade told us so =D so relax and enjoy new althea /gawi

Anyway Thanks Admin and GM Team for all new and very nice updates /thx

Dear GM & Team,

There is just 1 small request please clear the above main area for Pubbers. 

Note* clear doesn't mean that you remove the NCP's, it's just clear that land area so sellers and buyers can easily Pub anywhere in that area and get better visibility.

Or as a suggestion I have an idea, in the middle somewhere at the falcons fountain in that area you can place a Buy / Sell board or Signage. Where player's can list the product that they want to sell or purchase. Ppl can click on the signage scroll the list of buying and selling item & and which ever item they require they click on it & the seller could be notified via mailing system or buyer could simply Personal message the seller.

Its just a suggestion, I know such things are not easy. But it's the peice idea that I had & if this works we can have a clean clear & better city.

Thanks

2Pixel (Alzaman)

Dear GM& Team,

I found very inbalance update for job mecha, Its about Axe tornado damages, its very insane, you can see it on woe ranking the damages from axe tornado only is reach 722k which is thats damages is not real, please u take a look at that even its using reducs it still not normal. Because before update, the damages is already balance for Mecha and yet why you add that buff -.-! thats is weird. And i dont understand why are  you reducing damages of gunslinger, soul expansion and SC. Nerfing Bloodlust, Masq which means there are nothing left for SC to survive because SC is disabler mostly not a killer. For SE,  Warlock it self already easy to killed, it supposed to be glass cannon, give high damages and low HP. Reducing SE what left for warlock?i think ppl just used it for 1 purpose stasis no more, sad life for warlock, If u tell there is SG? it can be reduces with many way. Gunsilinger ye indeed have high damages but reducing more than 50% damages from heat barrel and desperado and fallen angel is really not nice at all. If u wanna reduces, just reduces for heat barrel effect . you should dont  reduces three of them. Thank you for your consideration. This is me as a representative voice of many people. Thank You

Best Regards,

Vince or IGN:Theomarsmellow

But maybe it's only because Michi is the one with Axe Tornado.. and he has great equips for it? Not sure. My Axe Tornado doesn't hurt significantly  /swt

People were saying back then that Self Destruct was OP too... but IMO it was only because it was coming from me, the SD. From most other Mechas, they only did a little more than half my damage. Maybe it's the same case with Axe Tornado? It's only OP if it's coming from Michi?

The 700k  damage was almost certainly from Self Destruction, there is no way you can deal 700k with axe tornado.  Moreover, Mechas with good Axe Tornado damage are usually using 2h axes, which makes them vulnerable. Nevertheless, I will probably reduce it a little again, since there is also the Battlelord's Set , which adds damage to Axe Tornado.

Please note that these changes are not recent, except for the Heat Barrel/Fallen Angel nerf. This was necessary as it pretty much tripled your damage. Rebellions are still extremely powerful.

Since ur new,i'll tell u this. This is not new actually since everyone already knew.u cant compare with mich obviously. he got all sort of all powerful item & all kinds of gods item. Good skill & nets make his spam unbelieveble. Others already try with their mecha, cant compare with his dmg. Heck, he plays all sorts of job and get OP. In the end, slight nerf of that axe & buff of rebel its depends on gm team. atleast make u happy. /heh

Translation:

<Insert Job Class or Skill Here> Is too OP! Nerf it because I cannot compete with it.

Seriously? When you face something you cannot kill or compete with, you immediately want it to be nerfed/disabled/rebalanced?

When it was bloodlust, players wanted the skill disabled. (It now has 1 second non-reducible cast time)

When it was Gate of Hell, players wanted it to be nerfed.

When it was shield spell (healing), players wanted it to be nerfed.

When it was Soul Expansion, players wanted it to be nerfed. (It has gone through several revisions already)

When it was Overbrand, players wanted it to be nerfed.

When it was Sharpshooting, someone wanted it to be "balanced" because they died in 2 hits. it got nerfed in the end.

Now it's Axe Tornado?

What is next on the list to be nerfed because some players can't handle it when someone is stronger or has an advantage over them?