GatheringRO Community

Malfunctioning Skills

dead_vajra

Question

Some skills seem to be malfunctioning. I tried the FAW Silver Sniper of the Mechanic., the FAW is deployed but it does nothing. Also, the FAW Magic Decoy doesn't deploy.

Also, there are times the Cannon Spear doesn't work, yet the after skill delay cooldown happens.

The Ninja's Crimson Fire Blossom doesn't work too.

These skills were working years back then when I first made my account. I just happen to have the leisure to play again. :)

Also, in one of the update fixes, there's something about the Flash Combo skill. But I can't even put a skill point for that skill, or rather, I can put some in it, then after confirming the skill points to be allotted in that skill, the skill points are just lost. The same happens with the 3rd classes skills that are in the 2nd classes tab skill tree.

I tried updating patch and all, but nothing seems to work.

Please help. :)

2 answers to this question

Some skills seem to be malfunctioning. I tried the FAW Silver Sniper of the Mechanic., the FAW is deployed but it does nothing. Also, the FAW Magic Decoy doesn't deploy.

This problem is stil unsolved and GM Everade is still waiting from rAthena for fixes about it.

https://gatheringro.com/community/index.php?app=tracker&showissue=27

Also, there are times the Cannon Spear doesn't work, yet the after skill delay cooldown happens.

Ur enemy might have a higher flee and u just missed.

The Ninja's Crimson Fire Blossom doesn't work too.

This is currently disabled because of its very very high damage output and GM Everade is waiting from rAthena for fix.

Also, in one of the update fixes, there's something about the Flash Combo skill. But I can't even put a skill point for that skill, or rather, I can put some in it, then after confirming the skill points to be allotted in that skill, the skill points are just lost. The same happens with the 3rd classes skills that are in the 2nd classes tab skill tree.

GM Everade is still waiting for a fix from rAthena.