GatheringRO Community

Vending Machines

thrace

Question

So I want to make a pimp hat. Sadly, I can't because the vending machines don't accept any type of coin. They always say I'm short no matter how many I have of the various types. Same for the other hats that are vending machine related. I thought I posted this over 2 weeks ago so I'll make a thread for it here.

Edit: I haven't been playing since I posted this because it's to frustrating to get on and know there are things I can't do to catch up no matter what at this point. I'm not even interested in trying any longer. I really liked it here, I genuinely did. However, this is over 4 days old and no response of any type. I don't expect just because I post something to have it fixed. I would anticipate, however, that after 4 days some type of response, any response at all, was warranted under any circumstance. There is a difference between over worked and just don't care any longer. I can only guess from my end which it is for the server admin here and I could be wrong. However, since guessing is all I'm left with that's what I'm gonna do. I guess I'm spinning my wheels here.
It was fun. I hope the best for you all.

2 answers to this question

That's correct, the vending machines are currently out of order.

We've changed this as a part of the new currency system which should be released within the next days.
So you will have to wait a little bit longer before you're able to finish this quest.

And i'm sorry that i wasn't around for quite a while.
But i've really had no time.