GatheringRO Community

What Will Happen To The Mithrils?

Dystopia

Question

12 answers to this question

Imo it's still gonna be used for "overpriced items", but with the coins systems it should be easier to trade everything.

I think it's gonna make things easier for newbies.

Also, i hope it's gonna reduce some prices. *cough* thanatos card *cough*

Honestly, I hope we get a fixed mithril to zeny/new currency exchanger, at least temporarily. I don't think it's fair that people who are currently using the mithril system lose the amount of wealth they've accumulated especially since most people have worked so hard on it, AND the fact they had no choice but to participate in a legacy older players left them with.

Miths will still have a big role in the economy because its a quest requirement for god items and some other equipments.

as u can see GM team said that mithrils will change its role.. lower your expectations miths will have changes, and we will have a good community.

Miths will still have a big role in the economy because its a quest requirement for god items and some other equipments.

If the amount being asked by those godly gear quests stay the same, yeah, I agree I'm afraid. The public's dependence on miths should still be too high for it to be displaced as a currency unless those quest requirements are changed.