GatheringRO Community

Oh God.. Not Another Newbie!

Khaleesi

Yes yes.. your worst nightmares are realized.. another newbie hath come into your mists. My name is Lynn Marie but you can call me Khal, Khaleesi or whatever character I might be on.. currently, I have Minfilia Tabris. I'm a now 30 year old mother of one child and just found this server in RMS, and looking for a place to settle in and hope this is it.

And yes, I like Game of Thrones and what not, but that is not why I choose Khaleesi completely as my name on here. Its (as lame as this sounds), the name of my Dalish Warden on Dragon Age Origins.. and honestly, I just like the way it rolls off the tongue. Anyway.. here is to making friends and fitting in here.

<3 Khalessi <3

Hi khalessi, you can pm me in-game my IGN is Matigas. I'll guide you here in our server :) Also try to invite your friends ^^

BTW, all god items here are questable. Donators/Premium-users and non-donators have equal rights except on donator's aura, mount and an extra drop rate. All cards have the drop rates of 1%. :)