GatheringRO Community

Ranger Vs Mvp

Archetype

Question

Been doing some hunting recently using my ranger, Everything goes fine until the boss has maybe 1/8th of its hp left, then i constantly miss.

At first, i thought it was the kind of arrow i was using, so i switched them but it still happened.

Its happened on baphomet, Osiris, Doppelganger, Dracula, Dark Lord, so i think its happening on everything else

pi6s.jpg

7 answers to this question

That's exactly why RG is the common class to do mvp hunting with, though I can understand if one wants to kill MVPs with one's favorite class.

Although this seems to be an issue of flee, have you tried using another element? It appears this helped me kill Thana at times when I was using my RK.

That's a normal occurrence when some MVPs drop below a certain HP percentage. They will cast a skill or two that boosts their FLEE or DEF which will cause most non-HP/SP based physical skills and attacks to miss most of the time or deal very low damage.

Don't worry, those skills have duration too and they won't cast it again until certain conditions are met(which I do not know yet).

But there's a possibility that those MVP skills are bugged or broken.