GatheringRO Community

Can't Delete Character

spookycat

Question

I also typed in the correct birthday for my account and got the invalid birthday error even after I checked it. Cat and I both have new accounts, like brand new, so the birthday thing should work. I tried zeroes though, just in case. No dice.

Is there anything we can do? I'm really kind of bummed out.

It might be a problem with new accounts. Can you try making a brand new one and deleting a character?

mam sir everade already answer your question about your problem.

Can't reproduce your issue, i'm able to delete characters without any hassle.

I understand that, but I still can't delete my characters. There's really nothing I can do?

I will even give Everade my password and see if they can delete the characters since my issue can't be reproduced. I just don't want them sitting on my account anymore.

made an account here just to report that I can't seem to delete my characters as well,I tried the above post and tried this patterns on my birthdate on "my account" like 20131234,1234201,2013-12-34,12-34-2013 and 00000000 also tried leaving it blank and re-login still birthdate doesn't match, any help is much appreciated.

It's ok and yes or if possible just reset it to a level 1 novice job so that I can choose a different job/class, which ever is the easiest to do I'm fine both ways.

Off Topic: @Everade umm... have you seen my post in Ingame Support section regarding Crimson Fire Blossom (Ninja Skill), nobody seems to know the answer cause there's no reply.

I had aborted the delete process before I saw the reply to this, so I don't know if I need to wait the 48 hours again before you can delete them, but the names are Leaf Cat and Kristen Stewart. I want to remake Kristen as a different class, but I want to move her from another slot so I still want her deleted so I can just remake her. Thanks again!

Thanks for deleting my character and sorry if I came out rude earlier before you deleted my char because ragnarok suddenly went black and closed when I was taking a break and feeding my pet, I thought I got banned lol my bad.

hmm... if char deletion fix causes that much damage then how about the job master allows us to revert back to level 1 novice(not high novice) without any added stats(yes, just like when you created a char) so we can choose a different job/class for free or with zeny like the hypnotist.