GatheringRO Community

Class Balancings & Updates

Everade

Rune Knight
- Lowered delay for Sonic Wave
- Lowered Bowling Bash damage by 12%

Royal Guard
- Sacrifice is affected by Ghostring Card again
- Sacrifice now does only 1/3 dmg vs Boss Mobs (in return for being able to Sac ghost mobs and to give other classes a chance at mvp hunting too)

Warlock
- Lowered Damage of release and jack frost
- Lowered damage of Hell Inferno

Sorcerer
- Vacuum resist lowered by a bit (Immunity should occur around 180 str)
- Reduced the damage of some skills again, in proportion to spamability.

Shura
- Dragon Combo now has a 0.5 sec delay
- Tiger Cannon reenabled + fixed

Archbishop
- Adoramus damage decreased
- Judex damage increased

Genetic
- Acid Demonstration damage reduced
- Potion pitcher heal increased
- Cart tornado dmg lowered
- Mandragora chance will be reduced by 0.2% each Luk and Vit
- Mandragora Duration will be reduced based on targets Int.

Ninja/Kagerou
- Damage for Throw Huuma Shuriken increased
- Throw Huuma Shuriken is now Single Target again
- Huuma Shuriken Cast Time halved
- Spell damage decreased.
- Kagerou class items added to the Tool dealer
- Cross Strike delay lowered

Ranger
- Traps laid by the Ranger, wont be triggered by the ranger stepping on them anymore
- Trap damage increased by 10~15% accordingly
- Introduced a possible fix for Detonator, we will see if it still crashes.
- Electric Shocker duration greatly reduced

Shadow Chaser
- Feint Bomb damage reduced by 50%

Misc Changes
- Custom mobs, got their skills back
- Major Item description updates
- Fixed some unknown items

Please Note that not all of these changes are final and may be changed again based on how it affects the gameplay.

I am not able to white imprison somebody wearing golden thief bug without goldring boss card on...is that a bug? i hope it is..makes it almost impossible to kill an shadow chaser

white imprison is magic, golden thief bug card's effect is basically "immunes you to any magic".

Also goldring boss card's effect isn't 100% so it's normal if it sometimes doesn't work...

I'm amazed on the new updates and balances by gRO. I just cant play any other server since I'm too overly attached to this server due to its magnificent balances and exotic quality of play. I have tried many (tons of it) private server when gRO in debugging phase 2 months back and to be honest, I'm feel disgusted on the any other server which emphasis on donation.

I would like to say bravo to every team on gRO. It is hard nowadays to see, a team or gamers community build up something like this server for free just for the fun of it.

2 months of my disappearance from gRO is now payed, with none of regards and discomfort. I must say, I will support this server for good.

Best of luck GatheringRO team and players

I'm amazed on the new updates and balances by gRO. I just cant play any other server since I'm too overly attached to this server due to its magnificent balances and exotic quality of play. I have tried many (tons of it) private server when gRO in debugging phase 2 months back and to be honest, I'm feel disgusted on the any other server which emphasis on donation.

I would like to say bravo to every team on gRO. It is hard nowadays to see, a team or gamers community build up something like this server for free just for the fun of it.

2 months of my disappearance from gRO is now payed, with none of regards and discomfort. I must say, I will support this server for good.

Best of luck GatheringRO team and players

I used to feel like you about the server... then that dumb sacrifice nerf showed up. 1/3 dmg was TOO MUCH, you now take far more dmg than you deal, that's so illogical. I understand that it was ''unfair'' to the other classes, but, now it's unfair to everyone that play as RG, cuz we just cant deal any dmg to bosses since RG is focused on defense/HP.

this is the best update I've read so far since I'm always looking forward for kagerous

~anyways I've read the feedback on 1/3 sacri damage on boss, hey guys, ain't there other way to hunt mvps besides RGs? If you can't solo, why not party? mvp hunting always fun while on party :D (my opinion, no offense)

regards,

this is the best update I've read so far since I'm always looking forward for kagerous

~anyways I've read the feedback on 1/3 sacri damage on boss, hey guys, ain't there other way to hunt mvps besides RGs? If you can't solo, why not party? mvp hunting always fun while on party :D (my opinion, no offense)

regards,

I agree with the party thing, but, what happens when all ur friends are offline and you want to kill a boss? RG was the best way to 'go solo' on everything, now we can't do that becuz we RECEIVE more dmg than we DEAL, my point is, they lowered the dmg but not the helth cost

regards,

Bro try to hunt in lhz_dun04 and youll see the disadvantage of 1/3 sacri, normal mobs and boss mobs there can kill you in seconds.

that's why I'm suggesting to hunt with party :D

I still can't see why you all get negative vibes with 1/3 sacri damage since beast said this:

If you read carefully, you'll notice that i said, changes might not be final. I will look at it again in 2~3 weeks and see what has changed.

my last opinion should be this: Its easy to complain, IT IS HARD TO MAINTAIN. lets be grateful our gms are considering each and every specifics ingame.

regards,