GatheringRO Community

Ring Of Wise Ancient King Quest Problem

BenzFlipax

Question

username: bjrabadilla
character: Benz
Sir Everade, I was doing the Ring of the Wise Ancient King quest to access the new world. As I was on the final step of the quest (getting the Ring), I did not realize that I was 50% overweight. So an error showed that I wasn't able to get the ring because of it.. I cleared my inventory and talked to the mechanic but it seems he has already given me - Plus I did not see the ring drop on the ground. Please sir Everade, can you help me retrieve it.. It was such a long quest and I would not want to take it again.. :(

4 answers to this question

Well, the server have a lot of issues right now that needs some duct taping and the admin is prioritizing more pressing matters. I'm not saying yours is less important but I kindly suggest that you wait for now if you want a clear answer from the admin. :)

If your weight is 50% then you should receive the item properly unless your inventory is full it should drop on the ground.

What's this "error" you mention all about?

Edit:

Just found out that the Ring of the Wise King does not show up properly in game. There should be an "Unknown Item" on your inventory and that's the ring. Just carry the item and you're good to continue your quest.