GatheringRO Community

Bug, Or Just Need To Wait Long To Delete Character?

franciskasc

Question

Hi, have a problem regarding deleting my character. I want to delete my existing character that is not being useful, my question is based on the topic it self, I've click delete request and I put the correct email but my character doesn't deleted otherwise It's been in sit position like in other ragnarok servers, normally when this occurs we need to click the delete again to confirm the deletion but why i can't click it? or i just need to wait till such time it will be deleted? I've deleted it 10 hours or more earlier i think.

Sorry for other wrong grammar, not that good in english xD, btw thanks in advance for having a solution for this and more power for gRO :)) have fun playing everyone.

8 answers to this question

You have to wait 48 hours before the character gets completly deleted, in the meantime you can still cancle the deletion.

That's the new system from ragnarok.

For that you don't require the email adress anymore if you want to delete a character.

sir Everade, i have a bug on my Cloud Ranger (Ranger's Char)... please fix it sir... i had use santa bag on that char, please fix it ASAP coz my god items was on that char... please...

You better create a new topic and provide all the details for him to work on it. Lets say, its pretty neat to answer your problem if you share the problem via a thread so that other can help you. That's the point of forum right. :)