GatheringRO Community

Zeny Transfer Fail

Kundy

Question

hay there

i wanted to transfer all my money to my actual main char "Fresh Dumbledore".. the problem is all the money is gone.. approximately 1000000000 zeny... the hompage that the transfer was succesfull bit i dont have the money... i try to relog and all but i havent the money... can someone help me pls?

me again.... i checked the transfer and i transfered the zeny to "Fresh Dumbledore" and my char is named "Fresh Dombledore"... hope anyone of u can fix this

3 answers to this question

hay there

i wanted to transfer all my money to my actual main char "Fresh Dumbledore".. the problem is all the money is gone.. approximately 1000000000 zeny... the hompage that the transfer was succesfull bit i dont have the money... i try to relog and all but i havent the money... can someone help me pls?

me again.... i checked the transfer and i transfered the zeny to "Fresh Dumbledore" and my char is named "Fresh Dombledore"... hope anyone of u can fix this

Try to check either the name of the character is right. I have encountered the same problem few months ago which apparently comes from my mistakes. I put the zeny to my other character. Please check with your other character first. :)