GatheringRO Community

Warp Portal

Frus

Question

5 answers to this question

When was the last time you used the skill? Did you add any new memos? If yes, how many?

Didn't add any new locations, my character had 4 of them saved (1 save point + 3 memo points) but today when I used the skill only the save point was available

Note that it hasn't happened to just one character, I checked several other suras/bishops and only the save point shows up

It's no big deal, I was just wondering if this was a planned decision or some sort of bug =P

Maybe it was resetted because of the rollback ?

@[email protected]

Highly unlikely, since my character has had those locations saved for years and I clearly remember at least another small server rollback, yet nothing changed back then

Seems like a universal thing. I just checked and the memos I've had for several years on one of my Bishops are all gone as well. I can imagine all memos being wiped for a reason though. Some maps which you could memo years ago are now restricted, yet you could bypass it by using old warp portal memos.