GatheringRO Community

Friday/saturday Events

Kenzie Riann

I'll be doing events every Friday and Saturday from now on. Specific times are not set, but I will make sure that they happen on at least one of these days.

Usually, I try to announce an hour or two before hand when I'll be doing the event.

If you have a specific event, or even a whole new event you'd like me to do, then leave a comment! I will gladly take suggestions! (;

It isn't an "event", per se, but a schedule. Also, my timezone is probably different from yours. It's 7:49 AM for me, right now. I'll probably do an event later tonight in my timezone, and possibly tomorrow as well. It's a holiday this week, and I have 3 different families to celebrate it with. I'm a little busy, so my apologies. P:

And yes, I've been doing events every Friday/Saturday since I posted this.

• 4 weeks later...

I have a new, full-time job (which includes waking up at 4:30 AM) and have to go through 10 weeks of training classes. A lot of my time right now is going towards focusing on work and making sure I learn everything properly.

After my training (8 weeks left) I'll be switching to night shift, so I'll be able to do events again. My apologies.