GatheringRO Community

Patcher Error

PAJibar

Question

9 answers to this question

(HSR) Failed to get information on 92.51.171.28/patcher/patch_list.plt for HTTP (GLR:12029)

In this case the patcher server is currently offline, this is mostly the case when there's a major server maintenance ongoing.

Read the latest news on our website or directly on your patcher. If there's no maintenance ongoing, it's possible that your internet connection is way to slow or not working at all.

Source:

Hellow !

Please read this :

(HSR) Failed to get information on 92.51.171.28/patcher/patch_list.plt for HTTP (GLR:12029)
In this case the patcher server is currently offline, this is mostly the case when there's a major server maintenance ongoing.
Read the latest news on our website or directly on your patcher. If there's no maintenance ongoing, it's possible that your internet connection is way to slow or not working at all.

In short : the problem could be your connexion, try restarting your router. (or try somewhere else :) )

mine is almost the same phrase that is in there, but mine says:failed to get patch on 92.51.171.28

(FTP) Failed to get patch or Error connecting to host "IP"

Be sure that your internet connection is okay or if the server is underdoing maintenance.

Always make sure that GatheringRO is not running while patching.

Maybe an Anti-Virus Software is blocking the Patcher. Add the patcher to the trusted list of your anti virus software or disable it.

mine says (FTP) Failed to get patch 92.51.171.28/patcher/files/2011-12-03_gdata_x.gpf(GLR:12002)

what's the problem? I downloaded your full client via torrent and It has 2.07 Gb right? but why does this one appears whenever Im trying to patch? come please help me.