* Gravitation Field now does 5k ea hit instead of 1k

* Stasis now properly restricts all magic skills

* Comet damage got reverted to its old calculation

Genetic

* Slim Potion pitcher is now instant

* You can now place 10 thorn traps

Item Changes

* Lower Slotted Nebula now has its old effect

* All Lower slotted Headgears are now fixed and will properly unequip the card not the headgear if you have a restricted card inside of them.

* Rata, Duneyyr, Dark Pinguicula & Phylla Card drops added

* Due to public demand, Runes of Power will have its Sprite and Name changed to:

Rainbow Sash

untitled8ZEHQ.png

The effect will stay the same.

Misc Changes

* Added all main npcs to Amatsu and Louyang and improved @go and save locations

* Improved performance and optimized databases

* switched the requirements for rank A and S quest at the daily quests (rank A was much harder than S)

I like the rainbow sash. Who doesn't like rainbows? It's like the next best thing to a unicorn mount which i really want.

Okay so now , i need confirmation .

Are sagering also effected too at restricted MVP / Miniboss card ?

Killa, from what I have heard you cannot use mistress on it any longer. I could be wrong but I am afraid to try it on my sorc.

I like the rainbow sash. Who doesn't like rainbows? It's like the next best thing to a unicorn mount which i really want.

of course u like it u are a girl but for men it is not rite i just feel like i wasted my neb on a gay rainbow in a girl it looks so nice not on a boy so i think i will just give it away to a girl like that it wont be a waste anymore

of course u like it u are a girl but for men it is not rite i just feel like i wasted my neb on a gay rainbow in a girl it looks so nice not on a boy so i think i will just give it away to a girl like that it wont be a waste anymore

give it to me? :P

Okay, I guess I understand that.

Killa, from what I have heard you cannot use mistress on it any longer. I could be wrong but I am afraid to try it on my sorc.

Yeah my guildmates already tried it .

Even HW cant be put anymore at sagering .

So long with Mayap etc-2 . Which its bad D:<

* Due to public demand, Runes of Power will have its Sprite and Name changed to:

Rainbow Sash

untitled8ZEHQ.png

The effect will stay the same.

Please change it back to Runes of Power and I agree with zkape and w3ndy there is no reason to change the sprite and it looks so so gay on male char.

well, where were you when the onslaught of haters screamed "It looks so cheap!!! change it !!!" ? Anyways, ima ask everade about this and if he agrees, i can bring RoP back and everyone can decide for him/herself what item he/she wants to use. If he says no however, it will stay out of the game.

First of all, everyone complains how cheap the RoP sprite looks and how akin they were to wings (and we dont want that) and then everyone complains when its gone. Make up your mind for christs sake.

first of all im pretty sure most of the haters didnt own a RoP

i guess u should ask the people that own one wat do they think it is just my opinion

then lets say it looks cheap well then use another sprite not the one that only looks ok in girls one that suits for both females and males

1 of the complainers has the very 1st ROP on the Server...

and yeah ROP looks like those nasty wings on the other servers....

Atleast ROP looks a lot better than Ranibow Sash which is only suited for female chars

hiya there...i have to admitt, the rainbow sash looks real girly...what is nice to us girls, but not for the guys.isnt it possible , dear Gms, to do it the way as with the red bag?that its depending on the gender, the way it looks a like?what about a voting for? thank you^___^

;)

1 of the complainers has the very 1st ROP on the Server...

and yeah ROP looks like those nasty wings on the other servers....

thats why i said then use another sprite not the RoP just one that suit for female/male

i respect that people dun want it cuz looks like wings(i dun think it looks like wings) but it will be nice another sprite something neutral

the way as the red bag?that its depending on the gender, the way it looks a like

Nice idea if it can be implement...btw i still like both sprite..

people can use it as fashion too if its depending on gender... :)

or make two item? 5% to rainbow 5% to ROP maybe? so there will be buying and selling base on their taste :D