GatheringRO Community

(Beginner Friendly) Ro The Easy Way

CosmicGuard

Okay so what we will be focusing on are these areas.

• Need to know Commands
  • Leveling Suggestion
  • Make some Money!
  • Need to know Commands
  • Warp

Command: @warp x

Description: where x is the location of the map you wish to go to

Website Link: Find a map location for x

In-Game: Open your map by clicking the map button under your character health bars, within the top right corner of the map there is a magnifying glass icon; click it.

Example: @warp pay_fild04

Example Description: What this does is teleports me to the map Payon and the field number 4 that is within its mapping sector/grid.

• Jump

Command: @jump

Description: Think of it as free a "Fly Wing".

• Go

Command: @go x

Description: where x is the name of the map you wish to go to or the map number that the server has been set for that map name. The different between “Go” and “Warp” is that “Warp is for maps and “Go” is for Town/Citys.

Example: @go 0 or @go Althea

Example Description: Both commands are the same except one is the number that has been assigned to be used with Althea for quick typing use, however if you type quick and want to make sure it is to that map if the map numbers has changed you would use the later one which spells out the name of the map you want to go to.

• Autoloot

Command: @autoloot z x

Description: where z is the command to perform and x is the value in which said command will perform.

List of Commands: rate, item, info, clear, help

Command: @autoloot rate x

Description: where x is a value from 1-100, it is defined as a percentage.

Example: @autoloot rate 25

Example Description: What this does is loot anything from drop rate frequency 25 and below, this ignores anything that isn't above 25 and leaves it on the ground.

Command: @autoloot item x

Description: where x is the value of the item ID, however you are also able to define the name of the item you wish to loot if it is not covered within your “rate” setting

Example: @autoloot item Nine Tails

Example Description: in this description we will be defining the name of the item number “1022“. Because we set the “rate” to “25” it would normally be ignoring to pickup this item which is needed for the “Fox Mask / Kitsune Mask

• Whereis

Command: @whereis x

Description: where x is the name of the mob/monster you are searching for

Example: @whereis Nine Tail

Example Description: in this description we will be searching for the mob/monster “Nine Tail “. This will return the map ID/name it spawns on along with the chance of it being on the map.(100 means lots spawn; it never goes past 100 and 1 means it is a rare spawn)

• Whodrops

Command: @whodrops x

Description: where x is the value of the item ID, however you are also able to define the name of the item you wish to find out about if you dunno what mob/monster drops it.

Example: @whodrops Nine Tails

Example Description: in this description we will be defining the name of the item number “1022“. Because we dunno what drops it(okay lets just say way don't). This will return us with what Mob/Monster(s) drops this item. (when used with “whereis”, it is very powerful!)

• Storage

Command: @storage

Description: This command gives you a warehouse/storage inventory much like what is on your character but is accessible by every character on your account.

• Leveling Suggestion

This Leveling suggestion/guide will be focusing on the beginner player.

This means they will not have access to buffs other than Beginner Buffer and whatever buffs they have access to on their character itself, they will not be leveling in a party, they have access to no gear other than the Starter Package items.

Level at: pay_fild04

Until level: 40 or 50

Level at: pay_dun04

Until level: 80

Monster Focus: All (but main focus will be Nine Tails)

Level at: tur_dun04

Until level: 110

Monster Focus: All

Level at: in_sphinx4

Until level: 170

Monster Focus: Anubis

Level at: thor_v03

Until level: Max

• Make some Money!

Map: alt_fild03

Commands suggested that you can use: @autoloot rate 100 or @autoloot or @autoloot rate 1 with @autoloot item Gold

Suggestive Note: Sell your loot with a merchant by storing your items using @storage and extracting with your merchant to make a better profit!

Enjoy! I hope this was helpful, found this information on my own after a week of playing when I haven't played RO in over 6 years.. -.-

rofl sorry about the command mixup. my open office kept crashing (think i need to update it) and kept having to retype some of the commands.. sorry! i knew it was v03.. just wasn't paying attention -.- thank you for correcting me :D

as for pictures and such. I understand that, however it is basically how to use the command system if you look at it in a technical aspect. so really no way to actually do pictures of a command Lol.. (would be pointless) and since I was linking to this servers database and "Rate My Server" database for additional information of what I was talking about.. no real need to do pictures of that either...

I honestly think I organized it pretty well to where having no pictures suits a post for once ;) However, this is my opinion...

edit;

added some color, should help some!

Edited by CosmicGuard