GatheringRO Community

Daily Npc Quest Rewards

Beastboy

every 10 quests, your rank goes up by 1

C rank x 10 = B rank

B rank x 10 = A rank

A rank x 10 = S rank

S rank x 1 = all quests finished = big reward.

The quest rank resets to C rank every day.

Same thing as the last time :D

I dont think so. You cant abuse the npc with multiple accs because that would be stupid since the quest is different for every account, Also, C rank rewards arent tradeable and after rank c, you will need a high lvl char to even do the quests so meh. Why not try it out yourself and tell me if you find anything that can be abused ?

BB, my quest is 88 Rice Balls FTW!!! o_O

its impossible! i was the mech earlier,

and i know u can have DB spam and make em come out but the chances are slim

can u change my quest requirement pleeaaaase T____________________T

Then can u just reset my quest data? put it back to 0 or sumthng

~wait if it get resetted [<-word??] everyday then the quest which you failed to complete that day gets resetted too? so that means if u fail to complete the said quest within the day its change by another one automatically by the end of the day???

sorry i didnt read the all of the above post earlier BB,

waiting for confirmation*

Edited by akira21

thx but no thx~

187 Green dye and 104 Pencil case for a stupid C-rank?! wtf?

the first Quest should be more easy, anyway...

and the prices gone up too? fail!

Thats not a solution, thats bulls**t! back to Stone age huh? O,o

seriously... have you ever wasted 1 thought about normal people with normal daily live? (work/school, sleep, etc)

how will you hold your player like this... -___-

I'm out... better quit than wasting s...~ ahahaha

thx but no thx~

187 Green dye and 104 Pencil case for a stupid C-rank?! wtf?

the first Quest should be more easy, anyway...

and the prices gone up too? fail!

Thats not a solution, thats bulls**t! back to Stone age huh? O,o

seriously... have you ever wasted 1 thought about normal people with normal daily live? (work/school, sleep, etc)

how will you hold your player like this... -___-

I'm out... better quit than wasting s...~ ahahaha

The stupid I see 'bout this is the requirements. rank C requirements are so hard to get, or some you can't find actually. Rice balls? WTF was that?

Hahaha i stopped the quests when i saw that,. and some of Rank C quests are freakin hard and close to impossible

Maybe you guys should try reading, before you rage?

http://www.gathering...showtopic=40595

Yeah, so I tried doing the quests, and I think that the way this is set up will be hard to abuse so good job on the fix with that. My main complaint would be the level of difficulty of the quest. For a rank C quest, like everyone else before me has stated, I got items that are quite hard to collect. 146 riceball??? 98 scarlet dyestuff? I also think that for the amount of time we need to get through all the quests that we should at least get more coupons since you have increased the required amount of coupons needed to get prizes. Maybe make it 2 coupons instead of 1 for a C quest? or decrease the amount of coupons needed in exchange for a prize?

As i stated in another topic, the npc is still in its testphase and if you report items that are too hard to get for you, i will delete them from the item list so it doesnt happen again.

As for the reward, i will add a zeny reward based on your quest rank shortly.

Just to clarify, my comment was more like a constructive criticism. I know its not done and I understand that it will be fixed. I am merely stating the things that I observed even added some suggestions. I didn't mean for it to sound like i was complaining too much.

What about removing all the items that are only available Via OBB and OVB? like pencil case, pilule etc..

and items that are hard to get cos of very low drop rate or the monster that drops the item can only be summon via DB??

And simply reducing the items required that are dropped by MVP's,. i.e. Will of Red Darkness, Heroic Emblem etc..

@akira~ that won't be a newbie friendly since its not that easy to kill an MVP, addition to that are the MVP hunters/Campers. Then I'm sure you'll be having a hard time to buy one since some MVP Hunters/Campers will keep them for their use. ;) a lower drop rate item is my suggestion. Items with 25% or lower drop chance. ;)