GatheringRO Community

Performance Issues

Everade

• A few players reported that they've experienced lag issues within the past 24 hours. Even after checking the server, i wasn't able to find the cause of this issue. Also players who live near the server location didn't experience any lag (me included). It was probably caused due the long uptime combined with memory leaks. The server has now been restarted and we hope the performance issues are gone. If you still experience any lag, please report them within our technical support section of our forums, and don't forget to include your current location.
  • Fixed Shackles item combo

Please note that we're aware about the Balmung item bug. We're working on a fix and will release it as soon as we can.

Thank you

• 3 weeks later...

I don't know if this has ever been brought up before and it's probably something to do with my computer locally but I might as well ask.

I'm running a Windows Vista 64bit and when I lock my computer and log back on, most sprites end up as white blocks and it also occurs when I use skills etc. I also noticed that if I log off to character select the background image on the client has a grid on it. It disappears when I restart the client, but just wondering if that's a local problem or a problem of the client itself? Thanks

I don't know if this has ever been brought up before and it's probably something to do with my computer locally but I might as well ask.

I'm running a Windows Vista 64bit and when I lock my computer and log back on, most sprites end up as white blocks and it also occurs when I use skills etc. I also noticed that if I log off to character select the background image on the client has a grid on it. It disappears when I restart the client, but just wondering if that's a local problem or a problem of the client itself? Thanks

Never happened to me before even when I do that.