GatheringRO Community

Rebalancings And Fixes

Beastboy

Gameplay Updates

Misc Updates

* A daily quest NPC has been added

- The npc will give out a new item collection quest every day which can be completed to gain Exchange Coupons which can then be traded in for various special items. The NPC can be found in the house right next to the althea smithy.

* Slotted Brynhildr quest added

* All aspd increasing items have been revised for the better. They now increase Aspd like they're supposed to

* Cannon Balls have been added to the Alchemy Tool Dealer

* @mount can not be used in woe,pvp and battleground anymore

* added Farbjodur MvP

* added Farbjodur Card

Class Updates

Rune Knight

* Bowling Bash damage is now further increased by your STR stat

Royal Guard

* Grand Cross damage increased

- Grand Cross is now heavily STR and INT reliant (Int has a bigger impact than str)

* Holy Cross damage increased

* Shield Chain is now more reliant on Shield Weight

* Reflect damage is back with a temporary fix.

Mechanic

* Boost Knuckle damage increased

- Boost Knuckle is now reliant on your DEX as it is supposed to be

* Vulcan Arm damage increased

* You can now summon 3 Silver Sniper and 4 Magic decoy FAW Units. They also remain for 2 minutes now

* Mado will not be lost on death anymore

Genetic

* Cart Cannon is now more STR reliant

* Potion Pitcher potency during soul link reduced

Warlock

* Changed the Center to target damage distribution for this skill (basically, you receive 100% when standing at the center of the skill and lower damage with increasing distance between you and the center of the spell.)

- You can only store 1 Comet spells with spellbook now instead of 3

* Meteor Storm damage increased

Sorcerer

* Wall of Fog block chance decreased to 50% (formerly 75%)

* Elemental HP and recovery rate reduced

Star Gladiator

* Miracle chance increased by x10

- Miracle can't be dispelled anymore

Priest

* High Priests and Archbishop basic heal increased (please note that the overall heal has not been increased)

* Judex damage fixed

* Duple Light chance increased

* Oratio will now work against Angeling armor again

Ranger

* Rangers Warg Strike damage increased

* Aimed Bolt now triggers on all status ailments that prevent you from walking (possible synergy with other classes)

- Hopefully peeps will now play physical Ranger too.

* fixed a bug where rangers could use both Falcon and Warg

Wanderer/Minstrel

* Arrow Vulcan damage decreased by a bit

Guillotine Cross

* Critical Wound and Death Hurt (Disheart) got reduced a bit (you now need disheart poison + lvl 2 critical wound to reach 100% heal reduce)

Gunslinger

* Custom Platinum skills added

* You can now move while using madness canceller (movement speed reduced by 50%)

* Increase Accuracy will give +10 stats instead of +4 now.

Cast Time Updates

* Arrow Vulcan now has a fixed delay.

* Finger Offensive cast time halved

* Ninjas Reverse Tatami delay has been reduced by 2/3

* Reduced cast time of Aimed Bolt and Arrow Storm

* Poison Smoke cast time reduced by 1,5 seconds

hahahaha you gotta be kidding me, I can't even spam at least 2 Arrow Vulcans, wearing 2 kiels and after-cast reducers, you sir, is funny.

why do we have a Ministrel class then, why not just disable it at all ?

I may understand the need of fixing delays to prevent spamming more than 3, but not being able to spam at least 2 isn't going to help this class, what else is there a Ministrel can use? double strafe? musical strike? you kidding me?..

You either nerf the damage or the delay, but not both.

I recall no one using Arrow Vulcan until it got buffed some time ago and now you say the class i worse than before the buff ? Sorry im not buying that. I can understand if you are mad that your favorite toy got lowered but the minstrel class is everything else than useless.

then you're not doing your job right, you're supposed to balance them, instead of calling a class useless. the only thing it has good is tarot.

I'm not even mad about the damage, I'm just saying you're doing it wrong, instead of balance it you make it even harder to play, while you give RKs a new toy to use, even though they DON'T need any more skills, they're already hard to kill.

and before no one used Ministrel because no one ever cared to improve classes like you've been doing, everyone relied on Tarot spam, I have played other servers and Clowns/Ministrels had a nice dmg with AV, dude before you could spam at least 2 AV, but the damage was pretty much crap, I'm not complaining about the damage, just the fixed delay, is just too much delay.

Edited by Dothy~

And what would that new toy be ? Your point of view is a bit biased if you ask me. Arrow Vulcan received the same modification every imba spam skill received, -60% delay only. Also, i dont recall saying that everything in a patch has to be the final decision. Btw if you think raging at me helps your cause, you are surely misled. Calm down and discuss it like a normal person and not trough rageposting and ranting.

hahahaha you gotta be kidding me, I can't even spam at least 2 Arrow Vulcans, wearing 2 kiels and after-cast reducers, you sir, is funny.

why do we have a Ministrel class then, why not just disable it at all ?

I may understand the need of fixing delays to prevent spamming more than 3, but not being able to spam at least 2 isn't going to help this class, what else is there a Ministrel can use? double strafe? musical strike? you kidding me?..

You either nerf the damage or the delay, but not both.

then you're not doing your job right, you're supposed to balance them, instead of calling a class useless. the only thing it has good is tarot.

I'm not even mad about the damage, I'm just saying you're doing it wrong, instead of balance it you make it even harder to play, while you give RKs a new toy to use, even though they DON'T need any more skills, they're already hard to kill.

and before no one used Ministrel because no one ever cared to improve classes like you've been doing, everyone relied on Tarot spam, I have played other servers and Clowns/Ministrels had a nice dmg with AV, dude before you could spam at least 2 AV, but the damage was pretty much crap, I'm not complaining about the damage, just the fixed delay, is just too much delay.

And my favourite quote of the day:

I'm not raging and I'm cool.

Yes, he is not raging. He is "cool". Thus the 3 paragraphs of madness about ministrels.

Good bye and good day.

* High Priests and Archbishop basic heal increased (please note that the overall heal has not been increased)

Thanks, now my fingers nt so pain anymore cause keep spam healing on RG.

* Judex damage fixed

Omagadd.. who report on thise D: i cant easy farming with my priest anymore, even for kill MVP. lol

* Duple Light chance increased

* Oratio will now work against Angeling armor again

Wooooo.. battle priest is comeback. Watchout ppl on pvp. Haha.

MISC UPDATE Nice, Thumb up. Keep moving Beastboy, i like ur idea.