GatheringRO Community

Ragnarok Cards For Dummies.

Glaze

How cards work!

Cards work by applying a script in Ragnarok these scripts are put together just like algebra

Algebra combining like terms, simple as that.

FaQ

Why is 2xHydra 2xskeleton worker better than 4xhydra?

Well Obviously cause the 2 skeleton workers have different scripts meaning they aren't combined with hydra's + the skeleton worker cards add 5 attack each which is multiplied by the hydra cards as well for example. lets say we have a +10 Main Gauche[4]

63(+10 main gauche[4] base attack)+80%(4 Hydra cards)=113
73(+10 main gauche[4] w/ 2 Skeleton worker attack bonuses Base attack) +40%(2 Hydra Cards)+30%(2 Skeleton Worker Cards)=132

What About Drake?

Drake is a card that sets your weapon damage output for BOTH weapons to 100% so if you are using 2 daggers your damage output would only be at 150% each hand being 75%.

w/o 75%(right hand)+75%(left hand)=150 w/ Drake 100%(right hand)+100%(left hand)=200

thus making it look like a damage card but its only effecting size modifiers.

Try to apply this concept to what you do in Ragnarok and you might become as pro as me,I should really stop acting so cocky.

Other than that I wont be giving everything via guide.

what about thanatos card, is there a perfect calculation about how does it improves output dmg? i mean, for example: every 1 DEF how many dmg does thana adds?

Because i can use this combo:

+10 mes with 3 zipper bear right hand/+10 desert with thana/drake/hydra/hydra left hand, this is a 370 total atk + 40% more dmg (hydras) + weapon perfection dmg 25% each hand = 50% (drake) + thana >>> enemy´s defense adding ?????? dmg???

Hey i found this about thana: formula [ATK * ( (Soft DEF + Hard DEF) /100)] >>>> soft def = vit and hard def = equip def /100 so, you need to have more than 100 def between soft and nard def, and you will get bonus dmg.

Example: 100 (atk) * ((100 + 100)/100) =

100 (atk) * ((200)/100) =

100 (atk) * 2 = 200

So, 200 is the bonus which is added to your atk

And this is the second info I´ve found that in renewal mechanics thana adds 1 atk per 2 enemy´s DEF, which is a lot too.

So you are a pro now ? Then the level of skill on the server surely has dropped xD

Unfortunately, the community needs some spoon-feeding.

@duvel.

Try putting the output cards on the right hand since left hand has to go through left hand mastery and losses 25% of the total.

Unfortunately, the community needs some spoon-feeding.

@duvel.

Try putting the output cards on the right hand since left hand has to go through left hand mastery and losses 25% of the total.

Ahhhh, you mean +10 mes triple explosive + thana/drake/ziper bear/ziper bear, i got it. :lol: