GatheringRO Community

Bone Mask Guide ~Halloween 2011~

Kenzie Riann

Guide to Bone Mask Quest

Bone Mask[1]
63098.png
Jacques' old mask. Now that he finally found his peace, he doesn't need it anymore.
Changes attack attribute to darkness.

Item Class : Head Gear
Defence Rate : 0
Equipped On : Middle
Weight : 60
Applicable Job : Every Job

~Required Items~

300 Empty Bottles
Item ID 713

600 Alcohol
Item ID 970

150 Grape Juice
Item ID 533

150 Apple Juice
Item ID 531

150 Carrot Juice
Item ID 534

150 Banana Juice
Item ID 532

Opera Phantom Mask
Item ID 5043

50 Yarn
Item ID 7038

250 Skel-Bone
Item ID 932

5 White Dyestuff
Item ID 982

~The Spirit~

Let's start off with finding the Lost Spirit, who needs our help, shall we?

Lost Spirit.png

Warp to @warp niflheim 323 224 and speak to the spirit. You'll learn that he doesn't remember who he is, and needs your help, to remember.

Agree to help the spirit, and he'll give you a clue. He remembers the castle in Prontera, and having blonde hair.

So, let's start there, in the Prontera Castle.

~The Castle~

After exploring the castle and asking around, we find this servant. Warp to @warp prt_cas 87 168 and speak with him.

Servant.png

He'll tell you that Mr. Thomas might know something. So, let's warp to Thomas, at @warp prt_cas 367 20

Thomas.png

Speak to him, and he'll tell you that he's extremely busy, and asks you to help him out.

Thomas needs:

300 Empty Bottles
600 Alcohol
150 Grape Juice
150 Apple Juice
150 Carrot Juice
150 Banana Juice

If you haven't already, then collect the items and bring them back to him. He'll then help you, and tell you that he remembers someone like that. He was murdered last year, on Halloween night, and his fiance, named Jessa, left and moved to Moscovia.

So, let's find Jessa!

~Miss Jessa~

Jessa.png

Warp to @warp mosk_in 288 126, and speak to Jessa.

She'll tell you the story of what happened to her fiance, who's name is Jacques, and show you the mask he was wearing the night he died. Unfortunately, she won't let you borrow the mask to see if the Spirit might remember it, but she WILL make a replica of it.

She asks for the following items:

Opera Phantom Mask
50 Yarn
250 Skel-Bone
5 White Dyestuff

If you have not already, then collect them, and bring them back to her.

Jessa will create a replica for you. Once she has finished, return to the spirit.

~The Spirit Remembers~

Lost Spirit.png

Return to the spirit at @warp niflheim 323 224 and show him the mask. He will remember that his name is Jacques, and that he was engaged to Jess. Once you learn that he really is Jacques, you travel back to Jessa together, so that they can say their final goodbyes.

After Jacques returns to the afterlife, Jessa allows you to keep the mask, as a token of their thanks.

And, congrats! You've just earned your very own Bone Mask!

Bone Mask.png

• 8 months later...

Is this only available during Haloween season? O_o I can't find the NPC's xD i've collected all the ingredients for this quest xD

welcome to the family!

the event is over and i also did collect that stuff only to find this quest Unavailable

• 3 months later...

i just wanna ask something ... coz i did this guide ...

im stuck in Thomas at prontera castle ...

i've collected the 150 juices, the alcohols and empty bottles but i'm still stuck in there ... i've tried it a 100 times ... please lend a hand to help me ... uhm ...

• 11 months later...