GatheringRO Community

Xes Adviser’S Basic Guide For Fs Geneticist

cutie avi

Note: This guide is for Full Support and Hybrid Genetics

Things to remember:

• Genetics is the 3rd evolution of Alchemist and Biochemist.
  • Genetics do extremely well in the battle field by using chemical skills.
  • Genetics can use their cart as a weapon and as a storage.
  • Genetics can summon homunculus to add extra damage and skills to use.
  • Cart Boost allows Genetics to be the fastest class ever!
  • Full-support Genetics needs a lot of VIT and INT, lots of bottles to use (like: white pots, blue pots, glistening coat, bottle grenade, thorny seed, vampire plant, mandragora flower, etc).
  • Genetics doesn’t need INDESTRUCTIBLE equips because you have Full Chemical Protect Skill.
  • Your MAIN GOAL is to keep your Guildmates ALIVE! Let others do the killing.
  • Genetics have a good damage by using Cart Canon and Acid Demo with the proper build of stats and equips.

Important Skill to Use for FS Genetics:

• Potion Pitcher – allows you to throw a potion at yourself, another party or guild member.
    • [LV 4] – pitches White Potion (for hp)
    • [LV 5] – pitches Blue Potion (for sp)

• Slim Potion Pitcher – This skill heals all party and guild members in a 7x7 area around the target cell with a thrown condensed potion.
    • [LV 10] – pitches White Potion, heal 100% (for hp)

• Full Chemical Protection – Four kinds of Chemical Protection skills will be applied all at once.
    • Consume 1 Glistening Coat
    • Anti breakage/strip of armors

• Cart Boost – Increase the users movement speed and attack power for 90 seconds
    • Requires a cart to be used
    • [LV 5] – Movement Speed + 100% and Attack +50

• Thorn Trap – Binds the enemy’s feet onto the ground, they will received damage over time.
    • Consume 1 Thorny Seed

• Blood Sucker – Absorb enemy’s life energy.
    • Consume 1 Blood Sucker Seed
    • You can't be killed easily because of this skill (life leach + potion pitch = hard to kill)

• Demonic Fire – Throws a bottle grenade to create a sea of fire.
    • Any target inside the area will receive continuous damage and have a chance to receive a burning status effect
    • Consume 1 Bottle Grenade

• Howling of Mandragora – Lowers the INT of the nearby targets and drains ther SP.
    • Increases the fixed casting time of all enemies skills nearby.

• Acid Demonstration – Causes explosion for up to 10 consecutive hits.
    • Target's weapon and armor has a chance to be destroyed.

• Cart Cannon – Fire's a gun from your cart to deal large damage to a single target.
    • Requires a cart to be used.

Character Build #1 :

Note: (“It is still depends on you if you follow this build but based on my experience during woe, this build really works. The top priority of this build is VIT, INT, DEX, followed by STR,LUK then less important is AGI”)

STR - (put enough STR to carry pots and other potion.)

AGI – 1 (you don’t need AGI since you’re an FS Genetic)

VIT - must be 195-200 total (anti status effect like stun, etc. and your hp will be 600k-699k)

INT 200 (for your potion pitch and mdef)

DEX – total of 165 (for casting time)

LUK – (all remaining stat will placed here)

Character Build #2 (Hybrid(Atk type user)- [Thana/Inca]):

STR 170 (For carrying lots of different bottles / Skills: Acid Demo and Cart Cannon)

AGI – 1 (you don’t need AGI since you’re an FS Genetic)

VIT 110++ (all remaining stat will placed here! if you want to be a dodger, you need to sacrifice some vit stat)

INT 99 up to 150 (for your potion pitch, mdef and acid demo)

DEX – total of 158-168 (for casting time)

LUK – 150 (ideal stat for luk)(for perfect dodge and high chance for anti howling)

Note: If you don’t want to maxed out your INT, Just follow this Formula to get the max cast time, DEX*2+INT=530. If you want an ANTI Howling Mandagora build, boost your LUK but you can ONLY throw 1 potion per second (But still depends on your build).

Q: Do I need AGI for my build?

A: You don't need AGI for this build because your a skill type user. You don't attack enemies by simply cutting them down but instead you use acid demo or cart canon to kill them.

Equipments (This set of equips are not for ATK Build)

Option 1 - (somewhat expensive)

Objectives

• To reduce skill delay and spam skills a lot.
  • While wearing this equips, reflect the weapon’s card effects.
  • Anti magic and greatly reduce enemies damage.
  • Kiel - ideal for fast skil cooldown (reduce after cast delay 30%).
  • To attain max damage of cart canon and acid demo.

Upper Head

• Hopping Filir [MAYAP - detect hidden enemies / GeminiS58 - Add a 50% resistance against Stone Curse and Sleep.]
    • Greatly increases the amount recovered by Potion Pitcher and Slim Potion Pitcher
    • But your it affects your attack vs player (it makes your damage to player = 1)

• BVH / GDH / PRISM / B.horns / Any Headgear [MAYAP - detect hidden enemies] (for atk type users)
    • You need mayaP to detect hidden enemies especially you intend to kill other player/s
    • you need stat booster (like BVH gives +15 to all stats,) for your attack (like Acid Demo, Cart Canon)

Mid and Lower Head

• Nebula Aura [KIEL – reduce after cast delay by 30% / MAYAP - detect hidden enemies] (Mid and Lower)
    • It gives you MDEF+35 and Defense Rate+45
    • Auto cast support buff like Agility, Blessing, Etc (New effects of Nebula)

• Chewing Bubblegum / 4 Leaf Clover In Mouth (Lower)
    • You can get it in Vote Shop
    • Atk+5, Matk+5, Mdef+2

• Pumpkin Rucksack (Lower)
    • +2 to all stats ^_^

Armor

• Lucius’s Fierce Armor of Volcano[Detale/Marc – gain protection from freeze status]
    • Fire Property – Anti DB of LK

Note: (Lucius Armor is not really required because not all players have burning status in their skills. You can use different Armors such as Valk Armor / Diablolus Armor / etc... but you still need Detale / Marc for anti freeze state during woe)

Shield

• Valkyrja’s Shield [Tirfing / Thara / Maya]
    • add 20% resistance against Water, Fire, Shadow, Undead.
    • MDEF+5
    • Note: use this if your target enemy have GRB on them or if he/she is not a magic type user you can use thara frog]

• Orleans Server [GTB – Anti Magic]
    • Reflect of all Magical Damage back to the enemy which inflicted it (Success Chance 5%)
    • MDEF+2
    • [+ Orleans Glove] = Reduces casting time by 10%.

Garment

• +7 to +10 Valkyrja’s Manteau[Deviling – adds 50% Resistance against Neutral Property]
    • 5% REFLECT of all Physical Melee Damage back to the enemy
    • Additional REFLECT damage can be earned by refining and is equal to the Refine Rate * 2.

• Proxy Skin Fragment[1] [Raydric / Assassin Cross Card] (you can choose either of the two cards)
    • Add a 7% resistance to all Elements.
    • MDEF + 3
    • Raydric Card = Increase resistance to Neutral Property attacks by 20%.
    • Assassin Cross card = Enables use of Level 3 Cloaking

Footgear

• Variant Shoes or Any Shoes [1] with AmonRa Card (for defensive / support type)
    • Variant Shoes = Maximum HP and SP +20%
    • AmonRa Card = auto casting Level 10 Kyrie Eleison on the user when the user receives Physical Damage.

note: (if you wear a shield with gtb, you cannot receive Kyrie Eleison from your amonRa.)

• Any Shoes [1] (Fallen Bishop Hibram Card) (for atk type user)
    • FBH = MATK + 10%, Maximum SP - 50%, Increases damage inflicted on Demihuman and Angel monster by 50%.

Accessories

• Cursed Hand [ifrit Card]
    • 3% Chance to Autocast LVL1 Critical Wounds
    • HIT+ 10 and HP Recovery +20%
    • Ifrit Card = increase ATK, Critical Rate, and HIT every 10 Job Level, auto casting Level 2 Earthquake on the user when the user receives Physical Damage.

• Orleans Glove [Errende Ebecee-5% auto cast Pnuema] and [Horong – Sight / Silvering - Ruwach]
    • DEX + 2, MATK + 3%.
    • [+ Orleans Server] = Reduces casting time by 10%.

Weapon

(for support type)

• +10Elementa Sword or Naght Seiger Twin Blade (Red/Blue)[Vrand=Dispell, SK=Freeze, LOD=STATUS]
    • If the reflect of your Vmant was a success, these cards has a chance to automatically cast their effects like (auto Storm Gust/Freeze by sk card, Dispell by Vrand, Coma/Stun/Curse/Silence/Poison by LOD and External Bleeding by Cursed Hands and LOD as well)
    • NSB Red = can cast level3 meteor storm, NSB Blue = level5 can cast frost diver (addition skill for you)

• Fortune Sword
    • Perfect Dodge + 20 and LUK + 5
    • use this while healing your self and allies

(for attack type)

• +10Kalga Mace[Thana/Inca + Tgen/SK/Hydra]
    • While using Acid Demo/Cart Cannon, you can freeze[sK] your target enemy or cast magnum break{tgen].
    • If the reflect of your Vmant was a success, SK card has a chance to automatically cast its effect like (auto Storm Gust/Freeze by sk card) while Tgen Card can cast magnum break
    • NSB Red = can cast level3 meteor storm, NSB Blue = level5 can cast frost diver (addition skill for you)

• +10Elementa Sword [ Thana/Inca + Tgen + Hydra]
    • To maxed out your damage output.

Option 2 - (somewhat affordable)

Note: If you don’t have 2 KIELS, you can only do 1-2 Potion Pitch per Second, depends on the build. Yet we are still after for the reflect and reduction equips. I don’t recommend MAYA card for shield since you can survive without it. Just aim for Reduction Cards.

Upper Head - Hopping Filir [KIEL /MAYAP/GEMINI S58]

Middle Head – Any Slotted Middle Headgear[KIEL /MAYAP/GEMINI S58]

Lower Head - GPIPE

Armor - Lucius’s Fierce Armor of Volcano[Marc/Detale] -immunity to freeze state

Shield – Any Shield [GTB /THARA] – Maya if you want to reflect magic / Flame Skull if you want to give status to enemy.

Garment – Vmant/Proxy Skin Fragment[devi/raydric]

Footgear – Variant Shoes (you can use AmonRa if you dont have gtb)

Accessory – Any Accesory[silvering/Horong/ Errende Ebecee/Wikibein]

Weapon - any weapon[any annoying cards/sk/vran/metalling/dp/lod/ws] or fortune sword

Note: you can also use thorn shield and horn buffalo combo = reflect damage

Dos and Don’ts during woe:

• Ask for LINK – to boost your potion pitcher up to 30k+ heal.
  • Always check your items if you have enough white pots, blue pots, condensed potion, glistening coat, thorny seed, blood sucker seed and bottle grenade.
  • Buff your Ally with Full Chemical Protect
  • Don’t forget to cast always your Cart Boost for you to move faster
  • Always put thorn trap to catch/stop the enemies and caused them delay before reaching the emp room.
  • You can cast Blood Sucker Skill for you to damage enemy and heal your own hp.
  • You can also cast demonic fire for the burning status and continuous damage
  • You can cast Howl of Mandragora to increase the casting time of the enemies.
  • If most of your ally needs heal, quickly cast Slim Potion Pitcher.
  • If there’s an RG in your party, ask for devotion for a higher survival rate.
  • Don’t initiate the attack, instead just stay behind them for you to give aid but if you have urge to kill, you can do so~.
  • Less focus on attacking an enemy, instead, monitor your party and guild’s hp most of the time.
  • Don’t forget to summon your homunculus ^_^
  • If you have a chance to attack you enemies, Spam your Acid Demo or Cart Canon on them :ph34r:

Q: We have archbishop in our guild, why do I need to heal them?

A: Because some of your guildmates wearing GTB. You can Heal them even without using grb.

Addional Skill to Use for FS Genetics:

Note: If you have enough STR and ATK equips you can use this skills.

Acid Demonstration – Before it was based on INT but now STR/ATK.( - dont wear filir hat if you use this skill)

Cart Canon – (Needs STR to make more damage - dont wear filir hat if you use this skill)

Sling Item – (Banana bomb “target forced to sit”, melon bomb “reduce aspd and movement speed”, coconut bomb “causes stun/bleeding”, pineapple bomb “aoe damage”)

You can also use Cart Tornado, Hell’s Plant, Crazy Weed (Still depending on your build).

I hope this guide is somewhat informative and will helped those people who wants to be a Full Support and Hybrid Genetics ^_^

===================================================================================

Other Links and Guide:

(Filir Hat Quest) https://gatheringro.com/community/index.php?showtopic=25133

(To know more about Homunculus)https://gatheringro.com/community/index.php?showtopic=24

• Hopping Filir [KIEL – reduce after cast delay by 30%]
    • Greatly increases the amount recovered by Potion Pitcher and Slim Potion Pitcher

Accessories

• 2pcs Cursed Hand[Errende Ebecee-5% auto cast Pnuema] and [Horong – Sight / Silvering - Ruwach]
    • 3% Chance to Autocast LVL1 Critical Wounds
    • HIT+ 10 and HP Recovery +20%
    • Note: The effects will be doubled because where using 2pcs Cursed Hand

prefer MAYA P on filir . since Potion pitch has no delay (i think)

my Dex is 140+ and it is fix cast. ^_^

and may i ask why you used cursed hand, mine is orleans glove.

anyways, nice guide

+10Elementa Sword or Naght Seiger Twin Blade (Red/Blue)[Vrand=Dispell, SK=Freeze, LOD=STATUS]
  • If the reflect of your Vmant was a success, these cards has a chance to automatically cast their effects like (auto Storm Gust/Freeze by sk card, Dispell by Vrand, Coma/Stun/Curse/Silence/Poison by LOD and External Bleeding by Cursed Hands and LOD as well)

Vran does not stack in AD.

ooops SORRY DOUBLE POSTING!

prefer MAYA P on filir . since Potion pitch has no delay (i think)

my Dex is 140+ and it is fix cast. ^_^

and may i ask why you used cursed hand, mine is orleans glove.

anyways, nice guide

Thanks Sir...

Based what I experimented last last week, Using 2kiels is much better for FS Type.. Cause its really spammable.. and u u don't need mayap when healing sir.. all you need is to reduce cast delay thats why i used kiel instead.. but still depends on the user ^_^

why is cursed hand?? simply because to reflect the critical wounds status onto the enemy and also it gives hp recovery since this guide is for Full-support genetics sir... ^_^ and the main goal here is to stay longer in the battle field and do the aiding for guildmates..

Vran does not stack in AD.

This guide does not focus on attacking the enemy sir... using AD is just an option/additional skill to use to help the nukers in field.

"Vran, LOD and SK" combined with "+4~+10 Vmantue and cursed hands" will reflect those status cards onto the enemy..

One scenario of this:

If someone's attacking you enemies might get the following status while your healing your self / tanking those attacks / etc.

1. they can be frozen because of the reflect status of SK

2. you can reflect SK's auto storm gust for aoe spell damage

3. you can reflect LOD's effect like coma, stun, poison etc.

4. you can reflect critical wounds by using Cursed hands which prevents the regeneration of their hp.

5. you can reflect dispell by Vrand which removes their buffs.

Note: You can reflect all of these without attacking them.. I guess your a hybrid type sir... This guide is for Full-support genetics

i see ^_^ , are 2 kiels stacks on potion pitcher? i used maya p coz i easily detects my members when they we're hiding. :lol:

still a nice guide

Yes sir.. kiels stacks really good... and you heal faster like 2-4 times per second.. One way of detecting/seeing your guildmates Hp is to be part of their party... even if they hide, you can still see their hp bar..

thanks for the compliment sir ^_^

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...